Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time With Lorelie

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and time to spend time with the talented Lorelie Kim! I love seeing Lorelie's projects because I know they are always going to inspire me and she never lets me down! Today she has something a little different for you to enjoy!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Fun with quilling! I know! Who would have thought I’d do some quilling, especially since I’ve heard it is so time consuming. BUT, Cuttlebug came up with a way to do some quilling that takes no time at all and so I just HAD to HAVE all three sets!


ODBD 128


I used my new Cuttlebug Quilled Kits to add lots of floral dimension by just running them through my machine and the flowers really made the verses from the Scripture Series 1 set pop!


June 7, 2010 008


June 7, 2010 021


Doesn’t it look like I spent hours making those flowers?! I LOVE IT!! Just by cutting more or less of the flower quilling die you can vary the size and fullness of your flowers. The quilled flowers with swirly Zva Creative pearls also accented the Spellbinders Lattice Pendant die beautifully! You can see more close-up pictures and complete card recipes over on my blog, My Paper Adventures.

Thanks Lorelie! These are gorgeous! Make sure you pop over to Lorelie's Blog and see more on how she made these gorgeous cards!

Design Team Coordinator

3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Lorelie, wow!!!! These are amazing!!! I can only hope my flowers come out this beautiful...haven't tried it yet! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!!! You rock!! Love ya, sister!!

Lillian Child said...

This is the first time I've seen this cuttlebug product! WOW ... those flowers are gorgeous. Will have to see if my local Michaels or Hobby Lobby has this product available. If not, I'll be goggle-ing it for sure. AWESOME!

Traci said...

Lorelie~

Your cards are gorgeous! Those flowers I wonder if ODBD is going to be carrying these items, or if I should check with "Oh My Crafts!?"

Thanks for highlighting this product...on her gorgeous card!

He IS Able,
Traci S.