Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Jenny Charboneau

This week's Customer Card of the Day belongs to Jenny Charboneau.....otherwise known as "Miss Boo".....otherwise known as the "Queen of Clean and Simple"! Jen is the hostess for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoast each week and I am proud to say that she is also my DT sister for Christian Paper Crafts, where she hosts the Color Monday Challenge.

Isn't this card amazing? Jen has the talent to make a CAS card absolutely stunning!!! I love how Jen used the royal blue ink for the "Serenity Prayer" stamp to coordinate with the blue framing, borders, and ribbon. The Victoria embossing folder is a perfect accent as well!

When you have a sec, check out Jen's blog, "Designs by Boo", or visit her Splitcoast gallery or her Christian Paper Crafts gallery to see more of her gorgeous creations. Congrats, Jen!! I will be emailing your Customer Card of the Day badge code shortly!

Okay ladies, if you would like the chance to be featured for ODBD Customer Card of the Day, make sure that ODBD stamps are the focal point on your project and use either
ODBD or Our Daily Bread designs as Keywords when uploading to Splitcoast or Christian Paper Crafts. Keep those beauties coming....we love to see them all!!!





Blog Writer

6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! Love this sentiment and the clean crisp feel!!

philippine gifts said...

Pretty gift card! I like its simple touch. Wish I can also learn how to make something like that. Thanks for sharing.

-yumi-

Janaria said...

I love this card more and more everytime I see it. . .Miss Boo you are the CAS master!Ima

bernietom47 said...

Delightful!!!!
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Oh wow! I'm honored. It's such a blessing to share my card here on your blog.

gifts Philippines said...

That was absolutely a great gift card I like it so much. Keep posting!

toni