Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Rebekka Reed!!

Big congrats this week to Rebekka Reed....we all know her as Becky....for being featured for ODBD Customer Card of the Day!! Becky has been an Our Daily Bread designs' customer for quite some time and we just LOVE to see her ODBD creations!! Not only is she a gifted paper-crafter, but Becky loves the Lord with all of her heart and this is very clear in the beautiful comments she leaves all over blogland! Not only does Becky show off her work while participating in the ODBD challenges each month, but she is currently Guest Designer this month for Stamping Sisters in Christ!!


Isn't this card just gorgeous? I love how Becky combined the Lily of the Valley image from "Easter Blessings" framed with the Blossom Spellbinder dies, along with some of my fave Memory Box paper, "Frond", and the beautiful background embossed with the Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder. So clean and beautiful....I love it!!!

To see more of her amazing creations, check out her blog, A Diamond In The Rough. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned for another Flashback Friday Favorite post on Friday....another "oldie but goodie"! Have a blessed day!



Blog Writer

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Cook22 said...

It certainly is a beautiful card. I love lilies of the valley, they remind me of my mother. I really like the soft, gentle colours in this.

Becky said...

wow..I am crying, you ladies have made my day, I so appreciate all of you ladies here. God Bless you all
huggs :)

Janaria said...

Beautiful card. . .so much attention to detail. . .the way the branches frame the central image from behind. .the ribbon. So, so pretty!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card. Heartfelt feelings.