Friday, July 30, 2010

Flashback Friday Favorite - Path of Life

Happy Friday, everyone!!! Time for another Flashback Friday Favorite.....Path of Life! This has got to be one of my all time fave sets by Our Daily Bread designs, with the gorgeous scene and the most powerful scripture verses!!

Have you ever wondered where you life is headed? Have you ever asked yourself, "What is my path?" We all ask these questions at times, especially when our lives are "off track". There is so much hope in the Word of God. When you put your life completely in His hands, with total faith, you will see Him opening doors and you will feel Him leading you in the right direction. Quiet your mind and you will hear His voice. He has a path laid out for all of us......all we have to do is trust and hearken to His word.


I hope you enjoy the samples below from our past and present Design Team gals.....may you feel peace as I do when I look at these beautiful scenes!












Thanks so much for visiting with us today! For more gorgeous samples of Path of Life and any other ODBD stamps, check out the Our Daily Bread designs' Gallery! Stay tuned Saturday for another wonderful Shining The Light Challenge, hosted by our talented Challenge Team! Have a blessed weekend!!




4 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

You are all so incredibly talented! I love each and every one of these gorgeous creations! God bless!

Beth Norman said...

My life is so off track at the moment. Thank you for everyone's beautiful work.

Becky said...

All of these cards are just fabulous..I am glad I bought this set :)

Heidi said...

wow- these are just beautifully incredible cards- wonderful set!@