Saturday, July 3, 2010

July Blog Hop Winners!

Hello everyone!  Happy Saturday, and for those of you in the USA, Happy 4th of July!!!

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the blog hop and I know you found lots of inspiration along the way!  I am sure you will want these sets!!!  So today, three very blessed hoppers will win one of these sets (your choice)!  So ... here's what you're all wanting to know:

Dawn Lusk had hidden candy on her blog, and her winner is:  Maryella.  On ODBD Maryella said
"My first blog hop and it was a delightful journey... each project was beautifully done... thank you for all the inspiration and the unexpected blessings along the way".  Congratulations Maryella!  What a way to start out on your first blog hop!!!

Angie Crockett was the next DT to have candy on her blog, and her winner is:  Karen (aka imastampin)
On ODBD, Karen said
"I hopped, hopped, hopped to all the blogs and left comments - except I couldn't get my comment to post on Sandee's blog. I tried twice. I hope I still get a chance to win one of these wonderful new sets. They are fabulous".  Congratulations Karen!  You're not only qualified, you won!!!

Our final DT to have candy on her blog is Randi.  Randi's winner is Teri.  On ODBD Teri said
Ok. Finished the hop and left comments for everyone. Great hop! Thanks."

Congratulations ladies!!! Please contact Kelley with your choice of stamp set! Email her at:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

I hope you all enjoy your new sets and please let us know when you post a card so we can come see your work!!! We love spotting ODBD stamps in galleries!!! 

Have a blessed weekend!!!





DT Coordinator




7 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!! Boy, it sure was tough to keep a secret that I had the hidden "candy"! So glad that random.org picked you, Ms. Wolverine! lol!!

Dawn said...

Woohooo! Congrats girls!!!

Karen W said...

Congrats to all the winners, that is so exciting and the hop was awesome!!

imastampin said...

Woooo hooooooo - I WON! Thank you thank you thank you! Now I'm off to see which set to choose. Hmmmm, I need to clip my nails. LOL Thanks Angie!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Teela said...

Congrats to the winners and Happpy Fourth of July. God PLEASE continue to Bless America!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!

I hope everyone has a memorable and safe Independence Day!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Please visit our card give-away blog!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com
We hope you'll be blessed
by your visit!

文辰文辰 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.