Thursday, July 1, 2010

July New Releases

When Kelley set out to start her Christian rubber stamp business, Our Daily Bread seemed to be a perfect name, in tribute of the Lord's prayer. Kelley thought it would be such a cool name....here is the "formula" she used: "we need to hear God's voice every day + Jesus is the Bread of Life + give us this day our daily bread".....and so, Our Daily Bread designs was born!!! I thought it would be fun to share that little ODBD history tidbit, since two of our new sets for July just happen to be called "Our Daily Bread" and "The Living Bread"!

This awesome set, Our Daily Bread, includes two well-known verses, a beautiful passage from "America, the Beautiful", and a trio of wheat image. I am so in love with this set!!! What a powerful reminder that we need NOTHING else but Christ!!


Here is another powerful set, The Living Bread, which includes two more classic verses, a beautiful Thank You sentiment, and the most incredible cross-of-wheat image!! The possible uses for these sets are endless!!!



This set, Bless This Home, is already a big favorite with our Design Team, especially for those who LOVE to color! Not only for cards, but so many gift ideas come to mind when I look at this set....housewarming gifts, framed art or wall plaques, and so on!



And last but not least, I am excited to share this wonderful single stamp, called House Blessing, which comes from a beautiful Irish prayer. What a perfect companion stamp to the little cottage from Bless This Home......plus more possibilities for gift ideas!



Wow, are you as thrilled about these new sets as I am?! Each and every month, Kelley gives her all and gives us the most beautiful stamps to create inspirational projects for others. The Lord continues to bless this company with wonderful clients like you and we appreciate you more than you know!!

Stay tuned later this morning for the New Release/Blog Hop.....three lucky hoppers will win free stamps!! Don't miss it!!

Many blessings to you!






Blog Writer

3 comments:

Karen W said...

All of the cards are gorgeous and I left messages on each blog also.

Wendy M said...

Beautiful stamp collections... I received my 1st ever ODBD stamp set yesterday and am delighted. I just looooooooooove the corn and cross newbies but will have to wait until after my holidays :D

dclouser said...

The Hope was amazing, as usual! I completed it and left comments on all the beautiful blogs! These new sets are wonderful and I'm hoping to get at least one of them. Wish I had all of yours - they're my favorite stamps!