Monday, July 12, 2010

Product Review - Memory Box Papers





I don't know about you, but I am becoming a designer paper addict!!! There was a time not so long ago when I would design an entire project with cardstock....now it's hard to imagine NOT using designer paper on everything!! Our Daily Bread designs' online store carries many different lines of designer papers, but some of my fave papers are from Memory Box! Their patterns and colors are so gorgeous and...(here comes my favorite adjective)....versatile!! Whether you need a beautiful background or mat....or you would like the paper to "do the talking", you can always find the perfect paper in one of the Memory Box collections!

My first sample today was made using one of the new collections by Memory Box, called "Jubilee". The designer papers come in 6" x 6" sheets....since my cards are 5 1/2"x5 1/2", there is an extra strip to cut off of each edge which may be used for inside embellishments, or in this case, I used a Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch for the center strip which separated the Martha Stewart Monarch butterflies and the verse from "Thinking of You". (Other "ingredients" used: Zva Creative Pearls and "Irridescent Gold" Glimmer Mist.)

My second sample was made using the same Memory Box collection, "Jubilee". The patterns and colors in this collection are outstanding and can be matched to MANY different colors of cardstock. I let the paper do the work on this one....I couldn't bear to cover it up, so I used May Arts Sheer Ribbon (tied with a Bow Easy) with a K & Co fabric Button, Zva Creative pearls, "Pearl" Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart butterfly, and a scripture verse from "From Me To You".

My third sample highlights yet another new collection, called "Enchanted". I instantly fell in love with this pattern since I love purple!! Once again, I couldn't cover up the gorgeous paper, so I cut out the center panel and lavender mat with Spellbinders Labels Eight, added some Offray Lace ( tied with a Bow Easy), Zva Creative Pearls and paper roses, "Pearl" Glimmer Mist, and a sentiment from "God Loves You".
Head over to the ODBD store now and check out the variety of Memory Box designer papers.....something there for everyone....from shabby chic to artsy to simple & clean! All Memory Box papers are the Super Special Sale Item this week, 15% off until Saturday, July 17th at midnight EST. (Sale price will be reflected in your cart.) You're gonna love 'em all!!! Don't miss out!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Many blessings to you!!




Product Review Writer

3 comments:

Janaria said...

Your cards are beautiful. . .and even more so with this wonderful paper! Beautiful!

mforquer said...

Wow, those papers are gorgeous - and you worked them!!! The cards turned out beautiful!!
TFS
MelissaMade

bernietom47 said...

These papers are stunning! I can see why you hated to cover them up. Your cards are spectacular!!!
Hugs
Bernie