Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stamping In Time on Assignment Challenge(SNTODBD13)!



Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge! We would like to thank LeAnne for hosting with us last time!  Thanks a bunch, LeAnne!    It is time for another assignment challenge!  The assignment is ODBD stamps. The challenge is Christmas in July! It is time to start working on your Christmas cards and no better time than with a challenge. If you do not have any ODBD Christmas images, use what you have to make a Christmas inspired card or gift. We would love to see what you create using Our Daily Bread Design stamps!


For my card, I am using ODBD Peace and Joy stamp set. I am using some Memory Box Jubilee designer paper.  I used cuttlebug embossing folders.  I also layered some spellbinders nestabilities and the lotus flower.  I stamped the snowflake in a regal rose color and stamped the Christmas sentiment that comes in the set over.  I added some dotted sheer ribbon, gold pearls, and buttons to complete my card.  More details can be found at my blog post.   Check out  out the other ODBD designers' links to see what we created from the inspiration picture!

Sabrina
Angie
Fran
Betty

This week's Stamping In Time Winner is Beth NormanBeth is using the ODBD Happy Birthday stamp set. Beth stamped and colored the background image as well as stamped and colored the focal image.  The combination of colors, coloring, and design make for one stunning card!    Please check out her card and give some lovin' and congrats! Beth, please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your gift your $15 stamp gift certificate. Please pm me at SCS under gbedwright to get the Winner button for your blog! Again, congratulations! Thanks so much for playing Stamping In Time!


Thanks so much to everyone who played along! Never know, the next Stamping In Time WINNER could be you!


Now, it is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!


  • You must use ODBD Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!
  • Use keyword codes SNTODBD13 and ODBD when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give a link back to this challenge page.


The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am (July 8th) EST til Wednesday (July 21st) at 6 pm EST.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you create! As always, thanks so much for Stamping In Time!






7 comments:

Francie G. said...

Gorgeous, Betty! Love the challenge. I now have my first Christmas card made! Thanks for the fab challenge!

trisha too said...

Beautiful card, Betty!

:)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for an awesome challenge, Betty! Great samples, girls!!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card! Love that layout and the layered Nesties give it such a lacy, delicate look. I love your choice of colors, too!

Karen W said...

Gorgeous card, It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it's 90 and the humidity matches!!

Cook22 said...

Hope I didn't stretch the rules too much with mine. I meant to order the Cardinal stamp last time I got some, but ordered Sing to the Lord by mistake. No complaints, I love that set too, but it meant I didn't have a *real* Christmas stamp to use :D. And hey, Betty's drop-dead gorgeous card is non traditional colours, so I'm following that example.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This card is beautiful. Love the color combo and layout. Thanks for sharing.