Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time With Chris

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and that means we're going to spend some time with one of our talented DT members, and today it's Chris Olsen! Not only is Chris super talented, but she is a sweet Christian with a heart of gold! So it's my pleasure to share Chris' fun project!


Hello, and thank you so much for visiting the ODBD blog today! I am so excited to share with you a creation which shows the versatility of the ODBD sets.  For my card I used this months new release Our Daily Bread designs release "Bless This Home"and an older set called "Path of Life".  The two sets coordinate so well together!!



The card is 5 x 7. The image is stamped with Memento and colored with Copics and Prisma color pencils. The sky is sponged using a scalloped oval Baja Breeze ink and a large sponge.   Ultra Fine - Raspberry and Shamrock Flowersoft is used throughout for the the flowers and moss to give more detail and dimension. I used my new CB Brocade Window Embossing Plus Plate on Bitter Chocolate Bazzill CS to frame it as well as a MS fence border punch.
To finish off the card I added silver baubles, stitching and green grosgrain ribbon.

card recipe:
stamps: Our Daily Bread designs "Bless This Home"and  "Path of Life".
Paper: Old olive and bitter chocolate Bazzill
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon, silver baubles, copics, prisma color pencils and gamsol, baja breeze ink, sponge, Ultra Fine - Raspberry and Shamrock Flowersoft, CB Brocade Window Embossing Plus Plate

I hope you enjoyed my creation today.

blessings,
Chris


Thank you so much Chris! You know I love everything you create! Want more eye candy? Pop on over to Chris' Blog and see what else she's been up to... and why not leave her a little love?

I am just returning home after almost 2 wonderful weeks visiting with my Sister and her family, but it's always good to be home too! I've been going through papercraft withdrawal and can't wait to get back to creating! Have a most blessed week!




DT Coordinator


5 comments:

marcelle schauer said...

Thia is such a peaceful and creative card. Love your coloring and the color combination of the border.

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love the frame and the picket fence

Angella D. Crockett said...

Chris, this is so fabulous!!! These two sets were made for each other!! Love the Flower Soft accents....too gorgeous!! Blessings, GF!!!

Francie G. said...

This is gorgeous, Chris! Really love these sets together! You clever girl!

Kelley said...

Chris, such a awesome scene!! Looks fabulous together!! Truly wonderful, my friend!!