Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time With Debi



Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday, and I hope your week is off to a great start! I am so excited today to share with you a very special project that our talented D T member, Debi Southard made! I just love this one and I know it will inspire you as well! So without further ado.... here's Debi!

Hello and thank you for visiting the Our Daily Bread Designs blog today. It is my turn to share with you a little project I have been working on for the last couple of weeks. I found this 7 Gypsys ATC frame on the clearance rack at my local craft store and knew right away what I wanted to do with it. I could picture it with a scripture in each box.
After I brought it home I searched through my paper stash and found a piece of Prima "First Love" designer paper that I had purchased from Kelley at the Albany show. I have been reluctant to use it because it was just to pretty to cut into. I also found that I had a matching set of Prima chipboard letters, that I dirtied up so they would stand out a bit more.
After embossing all the verses, I added a bit of bling
then some black ribbon, brads and charm crosses as well as some sponging,
glimmer mist and a bit of black speckling,
and some flowers that I cut out with my cricut and had assembled.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!

What I used:
Prima "First Love" from the Wink Collection
Ranger clear embossing powder

Oh Debi, I know everyone is going to love this project!!! The frame with Scriptures is a great idea and then when you use that gorgeous paper... wow!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! I know a lot went into making this and I just want you to know how much we appreciate it!!! Why not pop on over to Debi's Blog and see what else she's been up to? Be sure to leave her some love for this great project! Thanks for stopping by and see you next week with another treat for you!





DT Coordinator


12 comments:

Karen W said...

Beautiful project. I just ordered the papers, can't wait to get them.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Debi, this is so awesome!!!! Wow, that was a lot of work, but it sure was worth it!!! Just beautiful!!!!

Janine Rachau said...

This IS a wonderful project!! Great idea! Such a great way to showcase scripture verses you might be trying to memorize. I'm pretty sure that I will be lifting this. Thank you for sharing!!!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful use of verse and an amazing wall hanging

Patti J said...

What a wonderful idea! Beautiful project! Those papers are gorgeous :)

Sandee said...

Debi this is just right up my alley! I love it!!!!

mforquer said...

Oh my word - this is amazing!
MelissaMade

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Debi! awesome job

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Debi!! Stunning project. Love it!!

scrappingnana said...

Wow, how beautiful is this. It must have taken awhile to do all that, but it sure was worth it. I love all the details. TFS

Cook22 said...

This is a wonderful project - I keep coming back to look at it :D.

Beth Norman said...

This project is truly beautiful. So much talent. I can't stop starring at it, and even clicked to make it bigger and starred some more.