Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time With Grace

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the Blog Hop over last weekend and are as pumped about these new sets as we are! Today, our "Time With" spotlight is on me! If you remember, for the blog hop I showed you a gift ensemble that included a bread slice shaped book in which I put some bread recipes. I mentioned that I'd be sharing another idea for these sets as well as some other ODBD Scripture sets. Today I' m going to show you a Scripture book I made using these new sets. I have also written a tutorial on how I made these pages to look like a slice of bread, and that is on my blog for you. So here are the pages I have put in my Scripture book so far! Wouldn't this be a great gift for anyone who needs the encouragement of God's Word whether at the office, in a hospital room or just in the kitchen for a constant reminder when one doesn't perhaps have the time to sit down and have their quiet time right then but needs that touch of God's Word ?







Supplies Used for decorating pages:
Designer Paper: BasicGrey Origins, Prima First Blush, K&CO Ancestry
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia, TH Distress Inks
Accessories: Spellbinder's Labels 5, 7, 11, 13, Contemporary Hearts Pendant, Nellies Multi DieCut, QuicKutz Corner Die Cut, ZVA Creative Pearls and silk flowers, MS Punch, May Arts Wrinkled Ribbon, Lace, Prima silk flower, Joy die cut scroll, Misc. pearls


Well there you have it... the first few pages to my Scripture Book. For a tutorial on an easy way to make this shaped page, please visit my blog today. If you use it, please let me know so I can see what you did with the idea! Thanks for visiting today! Hope to see you over on my blog too!

Have a blessed week!






DT Coordinator

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Grace, is it any wonder that you are my stamping AND life hero? You show a spirit of excellence in all you do, whether it's with your paper-crafting....or lovin' on others! What a blessing you are!! Love ya, sister!!!

Kathy said...

Just came across your blog - I just love this - simply wonderful! I am thinking about how to use it!

Dawn said...

this was such a fabulous project Grace!! I'm in AWE!!

Janaria said...

An absolutely beautiful work of art! Better than the commercial stuff in the stores. . much better because it's handmade, but the design is awesome. It is such a blessing to see how your are using the gifts and talents the Lord has given you to glorify His name!

懿綺懿綺 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.