Sunday, August 1, 2010

August New Releases!

Wow, has summer gone by in a flash!!! Though another month has flown by, the good news is that it's time for Our Daily Bread designs to reveal the new releases!!! Fasten your seatbelt......this post just might knock you out of your chair!!!

The first awesome set is called Harvest Blessings. Let me share a few juicy tidbits about this set. First of all, aren't the verses and sunflower image amazing? Secondly, the curvy verse you see above the image is a stamp of it's own, so you can stamp the sunflowers with or without the scripture verse.
****Enabler alert: Kelley has been working with "Dies Direct", a company who makes custom cutting dies to match your company's images! Available now in the ODBD store is a cutting die to cut out this sunflower image perfectly, even the inside spaces....no more "fussy cutting".....45 seconds and your sunflowers are ready to pop up!!!! Isn't that fantastic?



The matching set, Happy Fall, has a single sunflower, 2 verses, and the Happy Fall sentiment. Here is more good news: there is a cutting die for this image as well! (Please check the ODBD store for pricing. ) The cutting dies are universal and may be used in your machines just as you would use Spellbinders dies.....plus they are made in the USA....in case you're interested!!!


Next up is a set which I fell in love with instantly!! I LOVE the chicory flowers and the realistic butterfly image, along with some very good advice from the Good Book about not worrying. So, naturally, this set is called Don't Worry! I think we are all guilty at times of worrying about things in life of which we have no control.....what a waste of energy to worry when all we have to do is look up!! Our God is sovereign...He is in control of ALL things!


Are you ready for some more exciting news? I have the pleasure of introducing a new stamp line from Our Daily Bread designs, called the "Full Of Grace Collection". Each set released will be Christian based and will have spiritual-inspirational quotes..... some will have scripture verses. The first set from this new collection is called Light! Isn't this wonderful? Big thanks to Kelley for supplying us with more and more awesome stamps to help share the Good News with others!!


Are you still with me, or have you passed out from hyperventilating?! These last two sets, Flower Frames 1 and Flower Frames 2 were designed by Kelley to coordinate with the "Scripture Collection 1" and "Scripture Collection 2" stamp sets, although, you will find they are the perfect framing for MANY scripture verses and images throughout the ODBD stamp lines.



Wow, I'm exhausted from all of this exciting news today! Rest up for a short while, then come on back later this morning for the New Release/Blog Hop! Just wait until you see what our DT gals have created with these new sets!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Many blessings to you!!!






Blog Writer


24 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I am so very excited about your new release. Paypal, here I come!

Olga said...

Oh My Stars, what a way to start the day, looking at all those gorgeous breath taking vreations!!!!

Heather said...

Wow, what a bunch of new things to drool over ... awesome!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Yes, I've gone through the beautiful blogs and have seen such beauty! Lots of talent on this team! I left comments to all and wish to be included in the give away! May I again say, I just love all the new releases!

Cook22 said...

A sudden downpour of rain sent me in from the garden and gave me the perfect chance to hop through all the blogs enjoying all those lovely and inspiring creations. And hopefully to take on board the lesson about not worrying :D.

Judy Covey said...

I have stopped at, and left a comment on each of the eight blogs so as to be included in the great give-away. Love how each person used the stamps in such different ways. Love the new stamp sets that are about to be released.

christi said...

i have visited the blogs and they are such a creative bunch. so many ideas and so many questions.

Auntie Em said...

So pretty, and different than other stamps out there.

mary l. said...

Very interesting.
The Sunflower collection interests me.

chaun said...

Love the sentiments!

Clare said...

I can't wait to get mine! Fantastic!

Cheri said...

Your stamps are so incredible! Enabler alert indeed!
Cheri

Peggy said...

I enjoyed the new reveals. All of the DT's did a super job and there cards.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

Merrily Schulz said...

These are great, can't wait to get started!

Short Scrapper said...

Beautiful stamps and creations on all the blogs!

Cindy Lou said...

Wow, now I have to find an extra job to get all the dies and the stamps. The DT did a great job in whetting my whistle, such beautiful work! Thanks for the new stuff, looking forward to getting it :)

wannabcre8tive said...

I am loving all of the new sets. They are all great.

Paper Punch Scissors! said...

What wonderful talent at Our Daily Bread. I've been through all the blogs and enjoyed each and every one. What a nice way to spend a Sunday evening {smiling}.

Deb30906 said...

Thanks for the opportunity to view such beautiful designs from such talented ladies.

Babs Y. said...

I loved the blog! Took me two nights to see it all and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the stamps. I left comments on all the blogs.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh these are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I love each one!!!

Susan said...

I love the new releases. The hop was great to see all the beautiful cards and inspiration. I have completed the hop and left comments on all the sites.

Chris said...

What a great way for me start my day off. I love the new releases. The hop was great to see all the beautiful cards and inspiration. I have completed the hop and left comments on all the sites.

Everyone is in my prays. What a blessing to be able to be a part of this family.

Your Sister in Christ

Chris

Bee Jay said...

Love the new release even though in my part of the world we're coming into Spring. Blessings!