Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Customer Card of the Day : Lee-Anne Barry!

This week's Customer Card of the Day is a real stunner!!! Congrats to Lee-Anne Barry (you may know her as stamphappy1972 at Splitcoast), another wonderfully talented stamper from Australia.....they sure know how to grow 'em, don't they?!

I was instantly drawn to this card because of the beautiful shades of blue and gorgeous designer paper. The verse from "Scripture Collection 4" is framed beautifully with Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, the layout is wonderful, and I love the dry embossing at the bottom. What a work of art! It absolutely glows!!!



Too see more of Lee-Anne's amazing work, check out her Splitcoast gallery or her blog, Lee-Anne's Stamping Spot. Congrats again, Lee-Anne....love your work!!

Keep those ODBD creations coming, girls! We're always on the look-out for the next Customer Card of the Day!

Have a blessed week!!!




Blog Writer

2 comments:

Karen W said...

This is just so pretty, I love how soft and elegant this looks.

Lee-Anne said...

Hi there, I meant to comment a lot earlier than this, time has run away with me yet again.
Thank you so much for picking my card to be the card of the day, I am so thrilled and really appreciate it. I am finding more and more time to get out my ODBD stamps and really enjoy using them.
Thanks again, have a wonderful week.
Lee-Anne