Saturday, August 28, 2010

ODBDSLC27 Texture it

Thanks to everyone who participated in the "Punches or Dies" challenge last week!! We so enjoyed viewing the MANY beautiful creations and had such a difficult time choosing who to spotlight this week.  That is why there are six spotlighted instead of three...LOL!  We wanted to spotlight more!!!


The Award and Prize Winners for last week's "Punches or Dies" challenge:


Congrats Ladies !! Please grab the Shining the Light Award Badge and display it with pride. Please link the badge to http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/




This week's random prize winner of the $15 dollar gift certificate toward stamps is:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6
Timestamp: 2010-08-27 14:02:08 UTC



Congratulations Lori- Saints Rule !! Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com for more information on how you to claim your gift certificate


This week's Challenge:

Texture it!! Add texture whether it be through embossing, your different embellishments (feathers, textured ribbon…) or distressing (roughing up the edges not just inking them)

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize , a $ 15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for the prize must be submitted by Thursday, September 2. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday.


While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them.As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing 1 to 2 creations to spotlight for our Shining the Light Award. In order to qualify for this award, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have your submission added to Mr. Linky by September 2 at 8 p.m. EST.If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC27. When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.

Now on to our challenge teams inspiring creations for this challenge:











For the details on the items and stamps used by each designer, please click on the links under each card or project!


Thanks for stopping by! We can't wait to see your creations!


Blessings,




9 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

My goodness....so many awesome projects last week!!! Congrats, ladies! And another fab challenge this week....thanks for such gorgeous samples, girls, to inspire us!!! Blessings! Angie

lynda said...

Great challenge...I loved it. I'm honored that you chose my card, thank you. All the cards were fabulous. Another great challenge this week...I love to distress

Becky said...

Great challenge this week and fabulous cards for inspiration.
Thank you for choosing my card, I always get so excited when I am picked it just blesses my day :)

Lee-Anne said...

Thank you so much for choosing my set of cards for your shining light award. I really appreciate it...I've had a bit of a yucky few days so this has really brightened up my week.
Thanks also for another great challenge this week. I will have to shake off this head cold I have and try to participate.
Thanks again and have a blessed week.
Lee-Anne
xox

Mary C said...

The DT creations are gorgeous! So much wonderful talent. I am so glad that I found your challenge. Thanks so much for letting us play with you!
Happy Creating,
Mary C

Anita said...

Wow, your DT makes such beautiful cards.

maryr917 said...

I love adding texture to my cards so this week's challenge was great for me. the team's samples are all so beautiful

Hazel said...

I'm sorry that I'm too late to link - my crafting for this is here x

Beth Norman said...

Thank you so much for spotlighting my card. I am so excited. Such a wonderful group of talented ladies.

Yesterday I was crying on my sisters shoulder telling her that I have been so disappointed in my work and lost all confidence in myself. Thank you for cheering me up.

This weeks cards are outstanding as always.

hugs,

Beth