Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time With Dawn




Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed a fantastic weekend and are having a great week!
Today we have a special treat for you! Dawn Lusk has made a project that will just knock your socks off! I think if you were lucky enough to be at the Stampaway show last weekend you might have had the privilege of seeing this in person, but here it is for you to enjoy!

Hi! Dawn here...
Summer time means seeing lots of Queen Anne's Lace, Chicory and butterflies flitting from flower to flower! So, I was super excited when these new sets were shown to us, the wheels just started turning! (yes, there was smoke!) I just had to try this idea for Don't Worry on a tile!


I combined stamping, painting with acrylic paint, Fleur de Lis Borders, Scripture Series 1, some Glimmer Mist and a white painty pen for this project.
Stop by my blog for the "how-to" and extra pictures. I hope you've enjoyed this project as much as I did making it!

Dawn

Is that not gorgeous??? Thanks so much Dawn!!!

I know I'm headed over to Dawn's blog right now to get all the scoop on this gorgeous tile.... so why not leave her a little love and head on over yourself?






DT Coordinator

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, a photo doesn't do it justice!!! I have seen this gorgeous creation in person! Wow, Dawn, you are one amazing crafter and a beautiful person as well! God Bless!

Traci S. said...

I love to see Dawn's work. She always has surprises up her sleeves, and I love how she will walk us through special projects!
Dawn you are so talented and so diverse in your artistic abilities!
I hope you never stop blogging! I mean how many people have personally introduced us to each of her llamas? lol (The rest was sincere. Very.)

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Cook22 said...

It certainly is gorgeous. That butterfly is so rich and vibrant in its colouring. I love what Dawn has been doing with that set - looking forward to mine arriving.

怡靜怡靜怡靜怡雯 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................................

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your tile is just amazing, Dawn! Love the colors.