Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Joanne Travis

This week's Customer Card of the Day honor goes to the sweet and insanely talented......Joanne Travis!!! Congrats, Joanne!!! Most of you know Joanne as sleepyinseattle on Splitcoast. I was tickled pink when I spotted this gorgeous card, which features the Happy Birthday set. I love Joanne's awesome coloring, and the addition of Flower Soft is perfect! Wow, what a beauty!!


To see more of Joanne's amazing creations, please check out her blog, Sleepy In Seattle, or her Splitcoast gallery. Either way you will oooh and aaaah at her works of art!!!

Keep those ODBD creations coming, ladies!! You just might get next week's spot for Customer Card of the Day!

Happy stamping and God Bless!




Blog Writer

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, this is just lovely!

Grace said...

OOooooh..... Aaaaaaah.... yes this is one beautiful creation and Joanne is so very talented!!! Thanks for sharing this one with us!!! Gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful GF!

Chrissy D said...

BEAUTIFUL work!

Becky said...

You go girl :) This is just fabulous.

Cyndi Evans said...

HEY>>I finished the BLOG>>inbetween attending a ZUMBA class. I left comments on each one of them. MY favorite season is FALL. right after I suffered a hot hot summer in PA..with menopause Hot Flashes..

Hope hope hope...I every get as talented as the rest of you!!