Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Lynda Pleckan

This week's Customer Card of the Day honors go to Lynda Pleckan!!! Yay, Lynda!!! Isn't this a beauty of a card?!

I love the Spellbinder set she chose to frame this verse from Scripture Collection One; the lace behind it is so delicate and elegant! The Basic Grey "Porcelain" paper, satin bow tied with a Bow Easy, the beautiful flower, and the pearls all come together perfectly! Lynda has quite the eye for detail!



To see more of Lynda's gorgeous creations, check out her Splitcoast gallery, JustCallMeNana, or her awesome blog, PaperArts Cafe. You will not be disappointed!

Stay tuned on Friday for another Flashback Friday Favorite.....another "oldie but goodie"!

Have a blessed day!




Blog Writer

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Wow!!! Lynda!!! So beautiful!!!

lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynda said...

Wow, what an honor and a lovely surprise to find your note telling me my card is the CCOTD at ODB today in my email, Angela!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'll get the blinkie right up in my blog after work today! Thank you...you made my day!

Karen W said...

Wow this is gorgeous and that lace is just perfect with the oval. I love it!! Congrats on having the honor today.

Beth Norman said...

Indeed it is a beautiful card. My favourite BasicGrey paper is being used--the birdcages.

hugs,

Beth

Pati said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the lace!

Traci S. said...

Dear Lynda~

I think this is just stunning! The Verse is beautiful among the lace and the oval shape! I love pink, and all things "girly" and I LOVE that paper you used! Putting all of that together is Fabulous!

You really did a sensational job on this card! Congratulations!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com