Friday, September 10, 2010

Flashback Friday Favorite - Sing To The Lord!

Happy Friday, everyone!!! Time to re-visit one of the all time fave Our Daily Bread designs' set, "Sing To The Lord" ! This has got to be one of the most beautiful and versatile sets Kelley ever released! I have seen this gorgeous bird image colored and morphed into any type of bird you can imagine! The scripture verses speak of hope, encouragement, joy, love, wonder, and strength! This set can be used for birthdays or any occasions, to lift someone up when they are down, to strengthen those who are weak or out of hope, or just to remind others of how great our God is and how much He loves us!


Witness for yourself the beauty and versatility of this set......the Design Team samples below include many different styles, colors, and techniques! Enjoy!!






















For more lovely project samples for "Sing To The Lord" or any other sets by Our Daily Bread designs, please visit the ODBD Card Gallery.
Stay tuned Saturday for another fun Shining The Light Challenge hosted by our awesome challenge team! You just might win $ for ODBD stamps!! Good Luck!
Blessings to you!


Blog Writer









4 comments:

Amy said...

Though it's hard to choose, I have to say, this is my favorite ODBD set. I love the Scripture choice and the vintage feel of the images. All these cards are beautiful and have given me a few new ways of looking at this set!

Becky said...

These are gorgeous..

Chrissy D said...

I love looking at all of the cards from everyone - they are soooo gorgeous!!!

Grace said...

I'm with Amy.... if I HAD to choose I think this is my favorite ever set but boy that is getting harder and harder to do with all the great sets that have come out since! Thanks for all these gorgeous samples!!!