Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September New Releases!

Happy September, everyone!!! It's the first day of another new month......time to share some new and exciting stuff from Our Daily Bread designs! Kelley has designed more beautiful sets again this month, another cutting die set, and......are you ready for this?.......a background stamp!!!!! Yay!!!

We'll start you out with a little "appetizer" and work our way down the menu! This first set,
Never Thirst, is a perfect way to end the summer......with an incredible antique water pump image, along with three powerful scripture verses! So many creative possibilities here...I can't wait to see all of the creations with this set!!



This single stamp, Brocade Background, is an answer to one of my "stamping prayers", if you will! Our Daily Bread designs now has a background stamp!!!! So many stampers love to make their own designer paper, myself included! Depending on your medium of choice, whether it be chalks, distress inks, embossing powders, etc., the end results of this stamp are countless!!! The stamp measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", which means you can totally cover your A2 sized card. ***Helpful hint: You will need a larger size acrylic block for this one.....just a heads up!

Last month Kelley released "Light", the first set in a new stamp line, called the "Full of Grace Collection", which will focus on inspirational and spiritual based quotes and some scripture verses. This month we are proud to announce the second wonderful set for this special line.....I present to you.....Peace! Both of these quotes are so powerful and so versatile! I can't wait to see what Kelley comes up with next!


Next up is the intricately detailed border set, called Brocade Borders. The two quotes from the "Peace" set above, plus many other verses and sentiments in the ODBd stamp collection, fit perfectly within these borders! If you think this set is exciting, scroll down to the next photo for some dessert!

Last month we introduced you to some custom made dies which cut out the sunflower images from "Harvest Blessings" and "Happy Fall"......a great big thanks to Kelley for coming out with two more cutting dies this month which cut out the Brocade Borders!!!! The cutting dies come in a set of two, for $15.00. Isn't this exciting?!



I hope you are as giddy as I am about this month's new releases! I know without a doubt that the Our Daily Bread designs team is about to be wowed with your creations using these new sets and dies!

Come on back this morning at 8 EST for our monthly New Release/Blog Hop! You will melt when you see the beautiful art our Design Team has created for you!





Blog Writer

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh WOW, oh WOW!!! I'm going to need those sets!!!

Beth Norman said...

I took part in your blog hop and loved everything I saw. You have a very talented design team. Please count me in to win your stamps/dies.

Sonia said...

I love the new stamps and have enjoyed visiting everyone's blog. I had some difficulties with posting comments. I think I was able to finally get comments to post to everyone but Sandee and Julie. I always look forward to seeing your new offerings. Thanks for making your stamps available to us.

Mickie said...

Can't wait to get my order, I am dying to try the background stamp.

Babs Y. said...

Just finished the blog hop and I can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps. One of the prizes would be a big help!!