Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge(SNTODBD17)!



Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge (SNTODBD17)! Thank so much to everyone for playing along in the last challenge.    A very special thank you to Mary Marsh from ODBD and from me for hosting our last challenge.  You are a blessing!  Is everyone ready for another assignment challenge?  The assignment is ODBD stamps.   The challenge this time is a technique. I am challenging you to the Emboss Resist Technique! Any of the ODBD images can work for this technique. We would love to see you come up with creative ways to incorporate ODBD frames, sentiments, and scriptures into the technique design. We would love to see what you create using Our Daily Bread Design stamps!

I am using ODBD  Path of Life and Happy Birthday stamp sets.  I am mixing some of the older and newer spellbinders nestabilities.  I layered two patterns from the Memory Box Enchanted paper pack which coordinated with the color cardstocks I used beautifully. I stamped the scene from Path of Life using versamark.  I used black embossing powder to emboss the scene image.  I then used coordinating inks to create my sponged emboss resist sunset.  I finished with some silver pearls and satin bow.   Check out the other ODBD designers to see what they created using ODBD stamps with the emboss resist technique. 




This week's Stamping In Time Winner!  We had so many participants and so many beautiful cards to choose from that I got random.org to help me choose.  The random number is 21! The SNT Winner is Joanne Travis! Congratulations, Joanne!  Joanne used ODBD He Watches Me stamp set. She created a beautiful card and colored the birdie fabulously.  The combination of colors, detailing, and images, made one beautiful card.  Please check out her card and give some lovin' and congrats! Joanne, please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your $15 stamp gift certificate. You can grab the winner button at the left to sport on you blog! Again, congratulations! Thanks so much for playing Stamping In Time!


Thanks so much to everyone who played along! Never know, the next Stamping In Time WINNER could be you!


Now, it is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!


  • You must use ODBD Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!
  • Use keyword codes SNTODBD17 and ODBD when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give a link back to this challenge page.


The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am (September 2nd) EST til Wednesday (Sept 15th) at 6 pm EST.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you create! As always, thanks so much for Stamping In Time!






4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks to Mary Marsh for hosting our last challenge!! Congrats to Joanne! Thanks, Betty, for a fun challenge this go 'round....I haven't done this technique in a long time! Can't wait to see the submissions for this one!! Blessings, Angie

Shawna said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!

Lillian Child said...

Your card creation is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Cook22 said...

Hope my thumb shows up some time!
Had to combine challenges to get this submitted before we go on holidays, but I enjoyed it. First time I've used my Versamark pen to colour and emboss an image for the resist stage.