Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time With Kathy

Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I know for our family, it was good to get home after an extended time away. We are at that time of year where the seasons are changing and for us in the eastern USA, it sure is a welcome change, after such a hot summer! Wherever you live.... I hope you will sit down and enjoy the pretty card our talented Kathy Jones has for you! I love her style, and I know you will enjoy this.... so here's Kathy!


Hello Everyone and thanks for spending some time with me today. For today's post I've decided to feature the recent release called Light. What a beautiful and comforting sentiment this is and what a reminder that no matter how dark things may get, God is always with us and will keep us safe!


I've started with a base of blue bazzill and layered with white which has been pierced around the edge and then some Memory Box Frond DP. Next I stamped the sentiment from Light in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut with Large Circle Nestabilities and matted with blue bazzill cut with Big Scallop Circles Large. Across the bottom of the circle I've added another piece of blue bazzill that has been punched on one side with the Lace border punch and topped with white satin ribbon. Around the side I've added two ZVA pearl flourishes and added a large Prima flower and two smaller ZVA white roses.

Stamps - Light (ODBD)
Paper - Blue Bazzill, White, Memory Box Frond DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Big Scallop Circle Large and Large Circle Nestabilities, May Arts White Satin Ribbon, Fiskars Lace Border Punch, ZVA Pearl Flourishes, ZVA White Roses, Prima Flower.

I hope you've enjoyed my project today and thank you for spending a little time with me! :)
Blessings
Kathy

Thanks so much Kathy! I love the soft tones you used.... so peaceful and pretty! Why not pop over to Kathy's Blog and leave her some love for this super pretty card!

May your week be blessed with all good things!






DT Coordinator

3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Kathy, your card is over-the-top-gorgeous!!! So soft and beautiful with perfect details! Hugs, GF!!

Sandee said...

Just gorgeous Kathy!!!!

Beth Norman said...

Gosh, this is so pretty. The flower and flourishes are such a pretty touch.