Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Hop Winners!

Hello friends!
I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend and maybe even got some fun time in your craft space for World Card Making Day!

I know you all enjoyed the fabulous new release blog hop... and you will love these sets! As promised, we have the winners! We wish you all could have won, but we hope you all feel like winners for doing the hop!

So here are this month's blessed winners:

First Winner of choice of One Stamp Set - LIN

Second Winner of choice of One Stamp Set - JaniceAileen

Grand Prize Winner of October Bundle - Joanne Travis

Big Congratulations Ladies! Please contact Kelley at the email address below to arrange delivery of your prize!

kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

I hope you all have a blessed weekend! Hope to see you back here Nov. 1 for our next Release Blog Hop!





DT Coordinator

11 comments:

Marjon said...

Congratulations all.

JaniceAileen said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Did I win?? I'm off to email Kelly!! SO exciting, THANK YOU so much!!!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Ladies!! I'm so excited for you!! Make sure to show us your creations with your new stamps! :)

Lin said...

Are there any other Lin's out there? I think this is ME!! Thank you SO very much! I emailed Kelly with my choice.

And congratulations to the other winners, too!

Joanne Travis said...

Wow!!!! Thanks so much, I am so thrilled!!!!
Congratulations to the other winners, I can't wait to see what everyone creates with these lovely stamps!!

Mickie said...

Congratulations to you ladies, have loads of fun. These are beuatiful stamps. God Bless!

Becky said...

Congratulations ladies..

Allymcb1 said...

Hi

I missed your blog hop date wise, but I continued anyway.
I have seen some amazing pieces of work and in most cases pieces of Art. What an incredibly talented DT you have.

Congratulations to those who won.

Dawn said...

WoooHooo!! Congrats!!! and enjoy!

My Happy Place!! said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Your work is amazing, so beautiful!
This is my first time to the Daily Bread Website & Blog, I love it. I've been looking for a Christian products,Blogs and for inspiration....I think I just found the place!! Looking forward to the challenges however I have no Christian stamps but hope to place an order in the very near future.
Thanks so much for being here!!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations winners. Another blast at the hop.