Friday, October 22, 2010

Flashback Friday Favorites - Give Thanks!

Ooooh! It's getting so close to Thanksgiving that I can taste the pumpkin pie right now, can't you?! Thanksgiving is personally my favorite holiday since my entire family gets together every year! So, I was thrilled to see that next on my list for Flashback Friday Favorites is "Give Thanks"!


The cornucopia image is so gorgeous and so fun to color...or NOT color, plus the scripture verses can be used for more than just Thanksgiving or Thank You cards. Though I love all of the sets by Our Daily Bread designs, this one is way up on my favorites list....how about you?

Check out the beautiful samples below made with the "Give Thanks" set:












Now, if you need more eye candy, you can find more samples for "Give Thanks" or any other ODBD stamp sets in the ODBD Card Gallery....lots of gorgeous inspiration there!

Stay tuned for another Shining the Light Challenge on Saturday, hosted by our talented Challenge Team! You don't want to miss out on the fun....or another chance to win!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! We really appreciate you! God Bless!!







3 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn said...

Such beautiful cards ladies, you always amaze me with your creations.

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty cards. Again, pure talent.