Friday, October 1, 2010

October New Releases!

Happy October, everyone!!! The beginning of a new month is always exciting for all of us at Our Daily Bread designs, because we can't wait to reveal the new releases. However, this month is extra special.....one of the new stamps sets has been dedicated to one of our very own "Breadsticks", Randi Barrett. In the past 26 years, Randi has survived four different bouts with cancer, with help from the Lord and the talented physicians He sent to her. Recently, the doctors were concerned about her yearly test results and she is under-going more tests now. When Kelley revealed the new sets to the team a few weeks ago, this is what Randi had to say about one of the sets, which was beautifully designed by Dina Kowal:

"This set is so meaningful to me. My first cancer was 26 years ago and the song that always bubbled up from my heart is this song." (The song Randi is referring to is "Great is Thy Faithfulness".) " Here I am again....same cancer same song.....there are no mistakes in God's handiwork. I get blessed just thinking about it. Sorry guys but I am claiming these stamps as ones sent from heaven just for me."


Randi is a true inspiration to all who are lucky enough to know her. She is a wonderful, witty, talented, and beautiful soul. Please pray for Randi as she walks down an unknown path, full of faith that her God is with her always.
We all knew instantly that Randi was right about this stamp set....there ARE NO coincidences when it comes to God. And so......Kelley made it happen......I am so honored to reveal this wonderful, inspirational set, "Randi's Song"! Isn't it amazing? Just like our dear Randi!


The next beautiful set covers a very important topic when it comes to greeting cards......"Missing You!" Each month Kelley adds more topics and occasions to the ODBD stamp collection.....this set will be used for a lot of projects in the future! The scripture verses are fantastic and the gorgeous image may be combined with any of the others sets by Our Daily Bread designs as well!


Are you ready for more custom cutting dies this month?! Get ready to start on those holiday cards now! Kelley has just released two new cutting die sets, Snowflake Set Dies which perfectly cut out the snowflakes from the "Peace & Joy" set, plus Poinsettia Die which cuts out the gorgeous, frilly poinsettia from the "Blessed Christmas" set. No more fussy cutting....no more hand cramps from using your craft knife for two hours!!!



I'm not sure if you can handle any more excitement, but here goes! Kelley is the best.....she has released another background stamp for us.....the Wood Background stamp! This stamp has also been designed by Dina Kowal! Not only is this fabulous for guy cards, but it could be used with any theme! This stamp measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", so you can stamp your entire A2 size card background....isn't that awesome?! This stamp was also designed by Dina Kowal, along with Randi's song.


Last, but certainly not least is the third set to the "Full of Grace" collection, called Pray. Such powerful words.....great for giving encouragement or advice to those in need of a lift.


Thanks for visiting today! Make sure you come back later this morning for the October New Release Blog Hop......gorgeous samples with these new sets, plus big prizes!!!!

God Bless!




18 comments:

Pati said...

All I can think of to say is WOW WOW WOW!! Beautiful new sets and wonderful dies!! It's technically still Sept here in AK as I read and write this so it's quite the fun to see these before heading off to bed. I'm looking forward to the blog hop later, in the morning!!

Wendy said...

All of the sets are amazing!!! Oh wish list....I'm sorry!!!

Cyndi Evans said...

I love those dyes..

chaun said...

Wow! I finished the hop. Some great stuff there. My favorite season is spring, due to the gorgeous wildflowers we have in Texas.

Barbara said...

I have bog hopped my way back here, You have come out with some fantastic stamp sets. I like the spring season, the rewaking of the flowers and trees.

Susan said...

All the sets are great and loved seeing how the talented ladies utilized them. I left comments in each of the blogs. I love fall mainly because of the temperatures but also the beauty of the changing leaves color.

merrymstamper said...

Amazing talent as always!!! love seeing all the DT work :-) Great testimony, God is Faithful indeed. Fall is my absolute favourite time of year...the beauty of colour and smell. Ahhhh...

Congratulations on another great release!

Patty said...

The sets are all so beautiful. I am in awe of the DT and the beautiful creations. ODB is a blessing to me. I am so torn as to what is my favorite season. But, I think fall and the rich wonderful colors is it. My husband of 39 years and I were married in September so it has special meaning for me. Thanks for a fantastic blog hop, blessings to each of you and prayers for Randi.

Josefina said...

So many beautiful designs from a very strong set. But I must admit that, though fall is such a lovely time of year, it's only in preparation for the awesomeness of the Christmas season. I love the Christmas season because it's a time filled with love. Gifts are not just physical but spiritual and there's no greater gift than receiving your family as we remember the birth of our savior. There's always excitement on Christmas eve and Christmas morning. There's joy that accumulates after an entire year of waiting for this one special day...I could go on forever! I can't wait to see what's in store for Christmas! God Bless!

Josefina said...

...and yes! I finished the hop! It was my very first one so I'm especially excited! God bless :)

Danielle said...

Beautiful sets! I love your work!
It is already freezing here in Edmonton, AB, but nevertheless, I love the Fall. Sunshine, cool breezes, and lots of wildlife feeding in our garden. Pretty time of year.

Danielle said...

I visited every designer in the blog hop and loved everything I saw. So inspiring....

And to answer your question, I love the Fall.... Colours, cool crisp air, apple picking, wildlife feeding in our garden. Northern Lights if we are lucky... Just a magnificent time of year.

Luv 2 Create said...

Wonderful blog hop. Wonderful new stamp sets and wonderful inspiration by all the team members. I thouroughly enjoyed each and everyones projects. This is definitely my favorite release so far and I love that you all are honoring Randi whose strength inspires us all.
Fall is my favorite time of the year. It is the start of all the holidays that for me represent family unity. I love Halloween with the kids, Thanksgiving with the whole family coming together, and the preperation for Christmas which also brings the whole family together. I love the colors of fall. The cooling down of the weather and nights sitting by the fireside. Thanks again.
Marcie

Ddmac58 said...

Every stop was another beautiful creation, thanks for the hop! This was my first time blog hopping, but not my last.

My favorite season has to be spring when everything is renewed and the flowers are in bloom and the scent of them brings a smile to my heart.

Judy McMullen said...

I love all your stamp sets but I am overjoyed with the new "Randi's Song" set. "Great Is The Faithfulness" is my all-time favorite hymn. Thank you for this beautiful stamp set! I'm saying prayers for Randi.

Janet S said...

I love these new releases! Keep up the great work. God bless you all.

Joan V said...

Love all these sets.

Pat Webb said...

Love them all...especially the "Full of Grace" sentiments. Very true and a reminder for all of us. Love the dies, too!!