Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Time With Debi

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday! I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop and are happily waiting for your orders to arrive! LOL! Today, we are spending a little time with Debi Southard! Debi has used some of the new releases to make a CAS card. So here's Debi....

Hello everyone. It is always a pleasure to take my turn at the "Time with" post on the Our Daily Bread Designs blog. I decided today to go for simple. Usually I try to do something elaborate but I really needed a man card for a friend that is going through a tough time. And the new Wood background stamp and Pray stamp set seemed to be a perfect choice to combine together to make a simple man card.

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Wood Background and Pray from the Full of Grace collection
kraft, espresso brown and cranberry card stock
espresso, cocoa and kraft inks
Spare Parts screw head brads, wide grosgrain ribbon, sponge

Thank you so much Debi! I know sometimes we just need that guy card and this is perfect! I really love the wood background and can see myself using it often! Why not pop over to Debi's Blog and leave her some love! I know she' d appreciate it! We all love those comments yo
u know! LOL!

I hope you have a blessed week!




DT Coordinator

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Debi I love this so much!!! It's perfectly masculine and beautiful!!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love this CAS card, Debi! Nice rustic colors and love the brads!! Very cool card!! Blessings, Angie

Pati said...

Very nice! Great CAS and masculine or not!

Mickie said...

This is absolutely perfect for a masculine card. Very well done Debi, simple, rustic and man "looking."

Francie G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francie G. said...

Fabulous masculine creation, Debi! The wood background looks so real! Beautifully done!

Chrissy D said...

This is beautiful Debi!

Mickie said...

A great "man" card!