Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Catherine Seay

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but this card is sooooo delightful!!!! So sorry....I couldn't resist! Doesn't this gorgeous scene make you want to sing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"? This week's pick for Customer Card of the Day belongs to Catherine Seay! Congrats, Catherine! This card absolutely jumped out at me.....this set, Worship the Lord, is a sentimental favorite of mine since it was the first ODBD set I ever owned, plus the cross charm atop the steeple, the puffy paint snow, and all of the beautiful "trimmings" won me over!


If you'd like to see more beautiful paper-crafting (or gorgeous custom cakes) from Catherine, please visit her blog, Crafty Catty, or her Splitcoast gallery, Catherine Seay. I'm sure she would love for you to stop by for a visit!

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back on Friday for another "blast from the past" stamp set, the Flashback Friday Favorites post! First thing Saturday morning will be another Shining the Light Challenge, plus you still have another week to play in the Stamping In Time: On Assignment "Quilt" challenge. Hope you are able to play along!

Happy stamping and God bless!!


Blog Writer

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful scene, I can see why it is one of your favorite. I love all the extra details that make this card so special.

Sandee said...

Oh how gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!!

Karen W said...

Wow this is just beautiful, what a wonderful scene.

Kelley said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!!! I love all the beautiful details!!

Grace said...

Oh this is so beautiful! I love this scene and the dimension on the snow!!!

Jean said...

This is so pretty. The textures and layers of snow are beautiful.