Friday, November 5, 2010

Flashback Friday Favorites - Angel

Well, it's Friday....you know what that means....time to revisit an "oldie but goodie" stamp set by Our Daily Bread designs! With the November New Releases just coming out, there is lots of excitement about tags, snowflakes, and poinsettias.....although the new sets are gorgeous and cool at the same time, let's not forget about our Flashback Friday Favorite, the "Angel" set, for those holiday projects!

What I love about this set, aside from the beautiful angel image, is that it doesn't have to be limited to Christmas projects. Many believe that there are angels all around us, watching over us. The Lord even sends our fellow man to be Guardian Angels as well, doesn't He?


With four powerful scripture stamps and one sentiment, plus the gorgeous angel, does it get any better than this "Angel" set? I can't help but use my favorite adjective here......versatile!!!! And to prove it, just check out the awesome samples below from past and present members of the Our Daily Bread designs' Design Team:












Wow, such beauty and elegance in each creation. I don't know about you, but I just fell in love with this set all over again!!! I'm headed to Our Daily Bread designs right now to add this to my shopping cart.....care to join me? If you would like to see more awesome samples from the "Angel" set or any other stamps by Our Daily Bread designs, please visit the ODBD Card Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun Shining the Light Challenge, hosted by our uber-talented Challenge Team.....each week there is a winner, so don't miss out! We'd love to have you play along!


God Bless!!



Blog Writer

2 comments:

Pati said...

Beautiful use of this "versatile" set! : )

Joan V said...

Oh, this is a beautiful set. Thank you for sharing all the cards and the different ways to use this set. I don't have this set, but I think it will be on the top of my list.