Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov. Release Blog Hop Winners!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop as much as we enjoyed presenting it to you! As promised, we have our random winners, and what a blessed bunch of women you are! You are going to LOVE your new sets and dies!

Here are the winners for this month:

The Three Winners of choice of one Tag set and the matching Die Cut:

Kittie said...

My favorite dessert at Thanksgiving is apple pie. I have finished commenting on all of the wonderful design team blog posts. Your tag sets are beautiful. Thanks for the opportunity to win one of them.

Cristel!

Scrappin' Sista said...

I've finished this wonderful hop. All I can say is WOW.

My favorite Thanksgiving dessert is a tie between sweet potato pie and peach dump cake. YUMMY. Oh...is too early to start now? I'm hungry.

Christel
onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Dawn!

Dawn said...

I just finished the blog hop and want to thank each and every one of you for such STUNNING projects. I enjoyed the projects so much.
My favorite dessert for Thanksgiving is either the standard Pumpkin or a fresh Pecan pie.
Thanks again ladies
Blessings

The Winner of the November Bread Basket Bundle

Rosemary!

Rosemary said...

at thanksgiving my favorite dessert is pumpkin pie, of course!! i did the hop and left everyone some love. the relesaes this month are gorgeous... i really need those background stamps!

Congratulations to ALL our Winners! Just think... now you can say you won big on Election Night! LOL!

Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
for more information on how you to claim your prize!

We can't wait to see your creations with your new stamps! Please be sure to upload them to the Our Daily Bread designs Card Gallery so everyone can see them! Enjoy!!!
Blessings,



8 comments:

Scrappin' Sista said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so glad to win. Can't wait to get my hands on the tag set and create something special. Thanks so much ladies. Happy Scrappin'!

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Karen W said...

Congratulations to all the winners, it's so much fun to get to order new goodies!! Great job on all the cards, I just got my internet back after days of being up and down, wonderful DT cards also.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats, ladies!!! Enjoy your new stamps!!!! Thanks to all of the wonderful visitors during the hop!!! God Bless!

Mickie said...

Congrats, enjoy and God Bless!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation to the winner....I know you will enjoy them....

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe my name is in the winner list. Yippie!
Thanks so much

Dawn said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Enjoy!

Scrappin' Sista said...

Thank you so much. I already have my special package and created something that I'll post on my blog a little later. May God continue to bless you all.

Christel
onescrappinsista.blogspot.com