Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Deepest Sympathy.....

It is with great sadness that I pass on to you all that Becca Feeken's husband, John, has passed away.  I know that Becca and her 3 grown children will ask God to help them through this difficult time, but they know that John is up in heaven...free from sickness and filled with joy.

This is a photo of John from Becca's blog post right HERE.

I know that my heart aches for the Feeken family, as does the rest of the Our Daily Bread designs Design Team!!

If you would like to leave a comment for Becca please read this post on her blog.





2 comments:

Sassylassy said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm heading right on over.
Hugs Bonnie

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for the post, Kelley! We all love Becca very much and are lifting her up in prayer daily!