Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time With Dawn

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and that's always a fun day here on the Our Daily Bread designs Blog because we have the chance to spend a little time with our talented Design Team members. Today we have Dawn Lusk, uber talented and so fun too! Today she is sharing a project made using this month's brand new release!


Sometimes simple is best.
I tend to get complicated with my designs,
and with the holidays fast approaching
who needs complicated!

My "Time With" post today is a Slit Latch Gift Card Holder. Sure to come in handy for that last minute someone I forgot to buy for! LOL!

I used the Holly Tag set and Tag Die, again SIMPLE! These dies shorten my design time BIG TIME!




Here's a look at the inside
Visit my blog to see how I made this.

Hope I've helped lessen the stress of holiday crafting!

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn



Thank you Dawn!!!
Isn't that just the prettiest Gift Card Holder ever? Dawn has all the info you need to make this yourself on her blog! Go have a peek and please leave a little love too! :) I hope you are getting started on all your holiday needs, and this month's tag sets and backgrounders should help you a lot!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!




DT Coordinator

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Love Dawn's work and this is another great project. I am all for a simple last minute gift idea- what a beauty

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome gift card holder, Dawn!! Love the little WOW details!!! Blessings, Angie

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous!

Sandee said...

Dawn this is fantastic!! I love how you did the 'stitching' around the tag!