Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Jessica Moore!

I love my job! Each week I have the honor of searching out all of the ODBD creations both in blogland and in Splitcoast's gallery! I tell ya, it's not easy to pick just one at a time for Customer Card of the Day when there are so many beauties out there! This week, Jessica Moore stole my heart with this gorgeous "Sing To The Lord" card! I love everything about this card....the design, the yummy ribbon, the bling, and the perfectly colored bluebird and dogwood blossoms....what a total masterpiece!!! Bravo, Jessica!!!!


If you would like to see more gorgeous creations like this one, please stop by Jessica's blog, Jessica's Paper Petals, or her Splitcoast gallery, jjmoore58c and leave Jessica some love!

Keep those ODBD beauties coming.....we'll be watching out for you!!!

God Bless!!



Blog Writer


6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I am so excited to have been chosen. ODBD has the most amazing stamps to play with, thanks again!

Wanda H said...

Beautiful card!!!

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jessica! It so deserves to be card of the day!!!

Traci S. said...

Jessica~

This card is beautiful! I just received this set...I am so excited to see your card! The coloring is just amazing!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Francie G. said...

This is just beautiful, Jessica!

Mickie said...

Beautiful card Jessica.