Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec. Release Blog Hop Winners!

Hello happy hoppers! Our Daily Bread designs has certainly given you lots of hopping opportunities this week and we hope you have taken advantage of all of them! If not... scroll down to see the posts on Josh's Birthday and Stamping in Time... candy on both posts! We had a blast with this hop and we have a feeling you did too! The Favorite Christmas Memories were so wonderful to read! Some made us smile, some made us laugh... and some made us cry! So many treasured memories that last a life time!!! Thank you all for sharing them with us!!!

TODAY... I am announcing the winners of the New Release Blog Hop!

First... the three winners of the one set of choice! The hidden candy holders were Kathy, Sandee and Randi. The winners are:

All the ladies did an amazing job. I left some love on each blog, and a special note for Kathy as she will be SO missed. My favorite Christmas memory was going to my Aunts last minute one year, totally unexpected. We enjoyed my Uncle's midnight mass, late night treats, and I awoke to presents under the tree, and a wonderful day spent with my Aunt and her family. Totally made me believe in Santa to find lots of gifts under the tree when no one had expected me. To date I help Santa out by having some last minute gifts prepared for any unexpected guests I may have at Christmas. Great stamps, great hop. We are blessed by your commitment to our crafting!

Jessica said...

I have completed the hop and wow-what breathtaking work! My favorite Christmas memory is going up into the attic with my grandma when I was young and hauling out the ornaments and then reminising about each and every one!


Traci S. said...

Wow! This was such an elegant and beautiful line of art work. Beautiful job to everyone of you!
Kelley, Congratulations on some stunning pieces! I did go to every designer on the list, and left a comment.

My Favorite Christmas was my 1st Christmas. I was 29 years-old. I was just Saved in July. I had one decoration. My friend at work, gave me a beautiful yet simple Nativity set. I set it on my TV, so I would think of Him whenever I looked that way...and it was the only furniture in the room!

The man I was seeing surprised me by bringing me to a store, and bought me a not-too-tall Christmas Tree. It smelled so incredible wonderful. I live in Florida, and all of the plants are floral smelling. Not that deep mountain pine, wintery, wonderful smell! That night we put the white glass lights he bought me to go with it.

Later that night, I was all alone, my son, Joshua, was at his father's home. I took out my Bible to Luke Chapter 2...and I laid down under the tree. I read as long as I could until I was sleepy. I put the Bible in my room, and climbed back under the tree. I slept soundly there! The next night I did the same thing. Read, Prayed, and went to sleep under the tree. I promise this is the truth. That tree probably lost only 50 needles until I stopped sleeping under it, reading His Word under it, and praying under it...it was APRIL of the next year.

It was the most amazing, and REAL Christmas I have enjoyed in a long time. Just myself and the Lord, and His Word, and one of my favorite creations of His...a tree.
True Story!

Oh--when we pulled the tree out to the dumpster...it lost just about every needle!!! We left a long track!

He IS Able,
Traci S.


And Finally... the Grand Prize this month...
the Bread Basket Bundle goes to:
Delete
Blogger SavedbyGrace said...

I completed the blog hop and left my comments and answered the question. I've never participated in blog hops so I hope I did everything right. I'm so inspired by all of the absolutey gorgeous cards. Thank you all so much for being the only place I know of that you can get God's Word to use in so many creative ways. What a blessing you are to so many.

Oops When I left my comment here I forgot to leave my favorite Christmas memory. I left it on all the other blogs though. I'm new at this!! When I close my eyes, I can just see my Momma and Daddy and I driving home(on ice and snow many times) all the way from Chicago to my Granny's house in Tennessee. Her house was always full of love, laughter and wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. They're all in heaven now, and I can't wait to see them again!! I will be with them alot longer than I'll be without them. Praise God!!! He is worthy!!!
Congratulations to you all!
Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your prizes! Please let us see your creations when you get to play with them!

From the Entire Bread Basket at Our Daily Bread designs....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



DT Coordinator

7 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!! I know you will enjoy your goodies! Thanks to all of the wonderful stories....very heart-warming and inspirational! God Bless!

Mickie said...

Congraulations to all the winners. I am sure you will enjoy all the wonderful stamps. May you all create new and lasting memories this and every year.

Dawn said...

WoooHooo!!! Congrats everybody!!!

Sandee said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Traci S. said...

Dear Kelley and Everyone here at Our Daily bread Designs...

(Notice I didn't say, "Ladies"--Josh!)

I have already been reading through the stories. They are all so different and so wonderful. Thank you so much for choosing my story. And, thank you for allowing me to choose a stamp set. (This is going to be such a difficult/wonderful decision!!)

Congratulations to all of the hop winners,and to Josh for his birthday, and to all of the artists who are so talented. And, for Kelley's generosity and to so many hops...a record I am sure!

And, aren't we all Victorious through Jesus the Christ?! I pray that everyone will have a blessed and meaningful Christmas!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Natalie said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! How wonderful and what a blessing, I know you will enjoy your winnings!!

Jessica said...

I am so grateful to have won, I can not wait to pick out a stamp set. Thank you so much!