Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meet our new challenge team members and Winners of ODBDSLC42!

We hope you all had a great Christmas yesterday celebrating the peace and joy of the season and the birthday of our Lord.  Today I am here briefly to announce our winners for ODBDSLC42 and to announce some new challenge team players!!!


We thank Patter and Chrissy for being a part of the challenge team!  While they will remain a part of the ODBD team...they will be part of a new and exciting venture for ODBD (stay tuned in for something new in January!) and not as challenge team members.  Thanks for all your beautiful creations ladies. 

We would like to welcome back the ever so talented and sweet Silke Ledlow to Our Daily Bread Designs.  Silke will be joining the challenge team!!  Welcome Silke!


Silke Ledlow

We would also like to extend a very warm welcome to our January-February Guest Challenge Team member Pat Smethers aka patsmethers at SCS!! Pat is a sweetheart and I know her creations will inspire you!!  She is a well known crafter of the Splitcoast Stampers Community .  You can view her gallery here. We are so thrilled to have her as a part of our team as a guest.   Here are a few words about Pat.

I have lived in Clovis, Ca. for the last 32 years with my sweetheart of 34 years. We have two grown sons and will be grandparents for the first time sometime in January! (It's a boy!) My hubby retires in two months and I will retire in May 2012- then our entire family is relocating to the small, quiet town of Cody, Wyoming.

I have dabbled in quilting for years, however, stamping offers "instant" results! Stamping, my new therapy! I am in love with stamping and it fills my dreams, literally! I wake with cards in my head, and to be a small part of ODB is a dream come true! I began stamping seven years ago when I went to my first SU class- that was ll it took! My demo, Natalie, has become my best friend. My first stamp set was scripture, and I was thinking "although I could not 'really' make cards", I could stamp scripture to make stationary!  I love to use God's Word as the main focus on my cards, and when I stamp I pray for each one I making the card for, and truly believe that God is giving me just what this person needs. Yeah, that is God!

I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful, inspiring and encouraging community of stampers! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a guest designer! I am thrilled! 
 



Now on to last weeks winners!!!...

Thanks to everyone who participated in the "Inspiration" challenge last week!! We so enjoyed viewing the many beautiful creations and had such a difficult time choosing who to spotlight this week.


The Award and Prize Winners for last week's "Inspiration" challenge:








Congrats ladies !! Please grab the Shining the Light Award Badge and display it with pride. Please link the badge to http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/.




This week's random prize winner of the $15 dollar gift certificate toward stamps is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2010-12-25 21:33:27 UTC


Congratulations E Marie!!!  Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
for more information on how you to claim your gift certificate.  In your email, please let her know you were the winner for ODBDSLC42.


We hope to see you all on January 8 for our first challenge in the new year.  Have a great holiday!  We hope to see you for our New Release Blog hop next week Saturday, January 1.


blessings,

8 comments:

Karen W said...

Congrats to the new gals, Pat it's wonderful to see you here. I'm still waiting to hear from CTMH on your other card for Kevin!! The winners cards are fantastic also and congrats to them as well. I can't wait to see what's new in Jan!

Lovely Linda said...

Wahoo - congratulations to Silke and Pat - two such wonderful ladies - What a blessing for ODBD!! {{{hugs}}}

Angella D. Crockett said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back, Silke and a brand new welcome to Pat! What a blessing for our team at ODBD!!!

Congrats to last week's winners....gorgeous work, ladies!!!

Grace said...

WhooHoo!!! I'm soooo excited to see Silke re-joining us at ODBD and I am ecstatic to have Pat joining us as Guest Designer!!! Can't wait to see the new challenges and play along! It's an exciting year for ODBD and I'm looking forward to the "new" things coming as well!!!

Congrats to our winners... what gorgeous creations!!!

Francie G. said...

WaHoooooo! Welcome Silke and Pat! What fabulous additions to ODBD! Congrats to the ODBDSLC42 winners. Beautiful cards ladies!

wannabcre8tive said...

Congrats, to Silke and Pat. What an asset you both are to ODBD. You both have fabulous galleries and are oozing with creativity.

Judy Rozema said...

Oh neat! Congratulations Silke and Pat! I love your work!

Terri Fleming said...

Congrats to Silke and Pat! Congrats to ODB for getting them!

Pat was my first SCS friend. She has such a heart for the Lord and God USES her for sure!