Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time With Becca!

Hello Our Daily Bread designs Blogging Friends! We all hope your Christmas was just wonderful and that you are looking forward to a New Year with anticipation of all that God is going to do in your life and through you! We here in the Bread Basket are busily preparing for our Jan. 1 Release Blog Hop! We're excited about new things coming your way at Our Daily Bread designs! One of those changes is that our Tues. Time With Posts will now be on Thursdays, every other week, with Stamping in Time with Betty on the alternate Thursdays. Our posts are going to be a step up as well! So be sure to stop by to see the Projects the team will be making for you beginning on Jan. 6! Today.... I can't think of a more appropriate way to end our 2010 Time With Posts than will our dearly loved Becca! Becca always gives her best to all she does, and her readers are never disappointed! Here's what Becca has for you today:



All Blessings Flow


Hi there friends! I'm not tired of Christmas cards but realize that the showing of the Christmas cards begins in July. So imagine the freedom when I go to my studio and don't feel obligated to shuffle through reds and greens although there are certainly other color schemes. Actually, I'm not telling the truth here, I could make Christmas cards all year round, lol!! Today I'm sharing a card with you using the December release from Our Daily Bread Designs. The set is called Blessings from the Full of Grace Collection
- I absolutely love the font!!

I selected one of my favorite sets of papers from K and Company and did something I rarely do - border in black. I don't know why I never do that because I think it really looks striking. I leaned heavily on Spellbinders Labels Sixteen for a motif to add some framing to my focal panel and added Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Borderabilities Petite to soften things up a bit. My sentiment, stamped and embossed in black, is perched on Spellbinders Labels Eleven I finished the design with a double bow.


SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs - Blessings - Full of Grace Collection

Paper : Bazzill, K&Company

Ink : Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories : Spellbinders™ Labels Sixteen, Spellbinders™ Classic Scalloped Borderabilities Petite, Spellbinders™ Labels Eleven, Ribbon, Black half pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by. New Our Daily Bread Design releases are on the way!

Thank you Becca! I am always awed by your gorgeous designs and this is no exception! Please leave Becca some love and if you are not already a follower, be sure to stop by her
Amazing Paper Grace Blog.
We look forward to seeing you on Jan. 1st when we will be taking a "Leap of Faith" Blog Hop! See you then!






DT Coordinator

7 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us, Becca!!! Tons of inspiration in every creation! God Bless!

Sandee said...

So gorgeous Becca!!! As always

Karen W said...

I am a follower on her blog and she is amazing, just fabulous ideas to share with us!!! Gorgeous card as always.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Becca!!

Mickie said...

Always beautiful!! That is Becca's work that is. LOL So gorgeous. And I love this stamp set.

Chrisd said...

Another beauty Becca.Such wonderful work always!

cardchick said...

OOOOH!! I enjoy Becca's "amazing" talent and her beautiful blog that is so Blessed by God which is so up lifting to me....tfs