Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time With Connie

Hello Our Daily Bread designs fans! As the Christmas holiday is just around the corner, I'm sure some of you are like me.... desperately trying to finish up some last minute gifts and cards! Today, Connie is going to share a really cool idea with us! I hope it inspires you to think "outside the box" just a bit! Enjoy!

Time with Connie...Round Top Box!


Hello, it's Connie! I have a fun little box for you today! This Round Top box is from the November E-Zine from Scor-pal. It is super simple to make, and is sure to be fun for anyone to receive!

For the tag, I used the smaller image from the Ornaments set from Our Daily Bread Designs, which was cut out with the heirloom ornament nestabilties from Spellbinders with my Grand Calibur dic cut machine (also from Spellbinders). I then colored the ornament with copics and sponged the edge with the die still on with some chocolate chip ink. The DP is from My Minds Eye, and the wonderful Brown Satin/Grosgrain double band ribbon is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store!


For the inside I have added this wonderful sentiment from the Christmas Blessings set. I cut out the sentiment with a Labels 5 Nestablities, and sponged it with more chocolate chip ink!

Thank you so much for visiting today! I sure hope you have a wonderful day!!

Connie
Box Details:
Images: Ornaments and Christmas Blessings - ODBD
Inks: Memento Black, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Very Vanilla, My Minds Eye DP
Accessories: Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Large Eyelets, Labels 5 Nestabilities, Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities

Thanks so much Connie! I really love that round top box and the ornament is a beautiful way to top it off! Pop on over to Connie's blog for more inspiration from this talented designer, and we hope you are inspired to try this idea soon!

Have a blessed week!
DT Coordinator

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Very cool Connie!!! Thanks for the idea!

Cook22 said...

I always love little box ideas for a few cookies or candies.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful treat box Connie!! I just love the shape!

Angella D. Crockett said...

What an awesome box, Connie!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!! God Bless!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Connie, girl, this is gorgeous!!! You've got my address, right? :D:D:D Love those papers and that beautiful ornament tag you've made!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to last weeks top designers - what lovely cards they created!
And thanks for choosing my number - but, how do I thank a machine??? Certainly, thank you for the prize. I did send my e-mail.

Dorothy S.