Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time With Debi

Hello friends! I know we are all rushing around with our last minute preparations for Christmas and perhaps you are feeling a bit overwhelmed about now! Well.... take a deep breath, grab a nice cup of tea and enjoy this pretty ornament card Debi has created for you!

Beginning in January we have some changes coming your way for the Our Daily Bread designs blog... and so you will want to be sure to watch for them.... can't let the cat out of the bag just yet... but be sure to be here every Tues. for a new spot... and every Thurs. for some new changes there, as well as all our other regular posts!

Now.... here is our dear Debi....

Hi, Debi here! I am absolutely thrilled to share a simple little card with you that I created using my brand new Spellbinder's Grand Caliber. I chose the smaller ornament from the Our Daily Bread Designs Ornaments set and paired it up with the matching Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament dies and a verse from Christmas Blessing which I cut out using the Spellbinders Classic Ovals. The ornament is stamped in Versafine black, embossed with clear embossing powder then colored with Copic markers. I then added a touch of glimmer mist, which never shows well in the photograph but in real life is has a nice soft shimmer. I layered the colored ornament on a larger layer of Heirloom diecut then layered that on my current favorite Christmas paper; Basic Grey's Jovial.


What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs: Ornaments and Christmas Blessings
GP white, SU basic black and riding hood red, Basic Grey Jovial
Spellbinders: Grand Caliber, Heirloom Ornament, Classic Ovals Large
Versafine Black, clear embossing powder, Copic markers, iridescent gold glimmer mist

Thank you so much Debi! Believe it or not I have run out of cards and need to make another bundle of them QUICK! This has inspired me to get moving! Please leave Debi some love and pop on over to her blog to see what else she's been up to!

On behalf of all the Design Team, I want to take this time to wish you all a most Blessed Christmas! In all the busyness of the season... please take time to reflect on His Indescribable gift!!! May His gift be more real to you this year than ever before and may you find yourself filled with the Joy that comes from knowing Him!!!





DT Coordinator

7 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome card, Debi!!!! I love the colors of your ornament and I can imagine how beautiful the Glimmer Mist is IRL....oooh...aaaah!!! God Bless!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful Debi!! love those colors

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Debi!

Becky Dunham said...

Debi- I love this card. The colors, the patterns, the sentiment especially! Just absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a blessed Christmas!

Dawn said...

Such A beautiful card Debi! Love those rich colors.
Excited to see what all the changes will be.
A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to your whole team. Thanks you all for all the inspiration.

Mickie said...

Great card Debi! Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Scrapmaniac 247 said...

Awesome card Debi! Some of my favorite Basic Grey patterned paper. Joyous Christmas blessings to everyone.