Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winner from the Thanksgiving Blog Candy!

For Josh' Birthday Blop Hop click HERE.

For the December Blop Hop click HERE.

The winner of the  December Bread Basket Bundle is:

larue!!

Dear Kelley,
I have so many things to be thankful for, that it is very difficult to pick just one. I am so thankful that I have my husband. He has had so many serious health issues, and I almost lost him 2 years ago just before Easter. We have a small family, just one son, and I am Thankful that he is the mostloving and caring son any mom could hope for.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and may next year's blessings to you be great.

Larue, please email me at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com so I can get your address!

Thanks to everybody for all your comments! I cried reading through so many of them! What a blessing to read all your stories!

 


5 comments:

Debby said...

I would like to congratulate Larue on being chosen as the winner in yesterdays hope. Enjoy the wonderful goodies you are about to receive. Thanks again to all of the design team members for their wonderful creations. It was a blessing ......hugs, debby

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats!!! Have fun with your new goodies!!!! God Bless!!!

Lori said...

Congratulations Larue!

Traci S. said...

How exciting, Larue!

Enjoy all of the wonderful things you are about to receive! And, all how your projects come out, ok?

He IS Able,
Traci Starkweather

Join the Fund Raiser for
the American Cancer Society!
Only 16 more card sets
needed before December 2nd!
100 additional sets needed
before March 15th.
Please go to the He IS Able
Blog for Details!
http://He-Is-Able.blogspot.com

Mickie said...

Congralutaions and God Bless!