Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Diane Noble!

This week I am honored to announce that we have chosen this beautiful card by Diane Noble for Customer Card of the Day! For those of you who do not know Diane, she is one awesome child of God!!!! Though I do not know Diane personally, my Design Team sister, Grace Nywening, shared the following about Diane:

Diane loves the Lord with all her heart, and she just touches everyone she meets with love. She is uber talented and uses her talents for Him. She is a prayer warrior, a devoted Pastor's wife, hosts craft classes and does so much good with her cards! One of her favorite things to do is give each of the Seniors in the church who might not otherwise get one...a valentine! That shows her heart!

Thanks for sharing with us, Grace!!! Looks like Diane will be blessing one more person.....with this gorgeous card! Isn't it a beauty?! I love the entire design.....the scripture verse from "Scripture Collection 2", the punched dove, the Basic Grey "Bittersweet" designer paper, the yummy ribbon treatment, the distressing and sponging.....what a perfect compilation!



I'm sure you would like to see more beautiful creations by Diane, so please visit her blog, Diane's Designs, or her Splitcoast gallery, luv2stamp50 and give her a little love. Thanks, Diane, for blessing us today!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for another "Time With...." segment.....this week Chris Olsen has a fabulous project to share with you ......you don't want to miss it!!! Friday we will be re-visiting another past stamp set from ODBD on Flashback Friday Favorites, and Saturday will be another fun Shining the Light Challenge hosted by our awesome Challenge Team! Don't forget....you have another week to play in the Stamping in Time: On Assignment Challenge AND you have until January 31st to participate in our first monthly Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge.....plenty of chances to win! Good luck!!

Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless!!



Blog Writer

5 comments:

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Oh my gosh, Diane, this is one stunning card!! I absolutely LOVE the colors...so beautiful!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Congratulations my friend! Your cards are ALL beautiful and this one is over the top! A well deserved honor! Praying for blessings to be poured out on you Diane! Great choice Angie!!!

Diane said...

What a surprise! Thanks to ODBD for showcasing my card and for the sweet comments here. I just got out ALL my scripture sets from ODBD and determined to give myself the challenge to use everyone of them. I love them all. Thanks for including my card on your CCD lineup!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats Diane!! I just love this card with the color combo and design!! Beautiful!! Can't wait to see all your creations with the Scripture sets!

Patter Cross said...

This is just stunning! She used all of my favorites on here--colors, scripture, distressing, WOW! Beautiful, beautiful! Congrats!