Monday, January 3, 2011

January BLOG HOP WINNERS!

Hello friends!

Wow! What an fantastic Hop we had this month! We thank each one of you who participated! We enjoyed reading each of your comments and were touched by your leaps of faith and resolutions for 2011! May God give you each the strength to face whatever your leap might be this year! He is good and faithful and His mercies are new every morning!!!

I know you are excited to see who won, so I'll get right to it!

These are the designers who had the hidden candy this month:
Debi, Angie, Julie,
Dawn and Sandee

Debi's winner is:

Donna said...

Enjoyed each and every blog! Let a comment on each one. Beautiful creations! Loving the work and the word!
My leap of faith is a new business and to get healthier by losing some weight and exercising!
Also to live life with less and a total focus on Jesus!
Always so inspired by your words!

January 1, 2011 8:55 PM


Angie's Winner is:

E. Marie said...

These new stamp sets are absolutely gorgeous and having just completed the blog hop, all the cards were stunning and definitely show off the beauty of these new sets. I have so many resolutions this year like losing weight, being more organized, being a better mom, etc. and all of these are great and important. However, my biggest leap of faith this year is to grow in my faith. My oldest sister is dying of cancer and even though she is very weak and in pain, every word out of her mouth and every word she writes praises God. Her faith is so strong and she shares God's love to everyone whose life she touches as she goes through this. I want my faith to be as strong as hers.

January 2, 2011 1:38 AM

Blogger

Julie's Winner is:

Clare said...

Happy New Year to everyone! I was able to tell each blog member how beautiful her creation was, and that's no lie! Each one was a masterpiece! I don't like resolutions because I always break them. I'm going to "try" to read my bible more, attend bible study regularly, and speak less, listen more!

January 1, 2011 2:01 PM


Dawn's Winner is:

Trisha said...

I just completed the hop and loved having the opportunity to find some new places to visit with such imaginative and talented people.

My resolution? Our company is in the process of perpetual downsizing and people (out of fear of losing their jobs) are resorting to some unkind (and often, untrue) methods of pointing others' failures out to management. I have been fretting over this, but resolve to trust the Lord with His wisdom and ask Him to bolster my love for these frightened people and not judge.

January 1, 2011 1:03 PM


Sandee's Winner is:

Luanne said...

What a fun morning, to sit with my cup of coffee and enjoy this new release. Wonderful inspiration from the designers. As I ponder the year ahead, I have lots of ideas to challenge me...Loose weight (like lots of people), share my faith more, and be disciplined in my stamp stamp spending. I love to purchase everything, but I am blessed to have so much, and want to give more instead in 2011. Happy New Year to all...!

January 1, 2011 11:54 AM



Congratulations to ALL our winners! To arrange to claim your free sets, please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

We can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps! Please be sure to upload your projects to the ODBD Card Gallery, found in the top left side bar of the ODBD Store!
Have fun with them.... and we all wish you a Happy and Blessed New Year!


DT Coordinator


7 comments:

Sandee said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks so much to all of you awesome hoppers who shared your hearts with us! What a blessing you are!!! Congrats to the winners too! Have fun with your new stamps!!! God Bless!

Dawn said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!

Lori said...

Congrats, you lucky ducks!!! :)

Dawn said...

Congrats to all the winners

Mickie said...

Congrats to all you lucky ladies and have loads of fun!

Debby said...

Congratulations to all of the ladies who won the marvelous prizes. Enjoy your treasures...hugs,