Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Hop Winners and Time With Sandee!

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful time on the blog hop and are as excited about this release as we are!  Today I am announcing the winners of the hop, and then we have something special from our talented DT member, Sandee.

But first I know you all want to know who won the prizes from the Feb. release Blog Hop!  So without further ado, here they are:

The FIVE winners of a Single Fish Stamp of their choice are:

josie walrath
February 1, 2011 11:47 AM    
Cindy Lou 
February 1, 2011 2:19 PM
Rachel 
February 1, 2011 9:25 AM
Mickie 
February 1, 2011 8:22 PM
jill 
February 1, 2011 7:40 PM

The Grand Prize this month... the February Bread Basket Bundle goes to:

Blogger Tameko 
February 2, 2011 11:34 AM
Congratulations to all of you!  We know you will enjoy your new stamps and we can't wait to see what you create with them!  Please be sure to upload your cards to the ODBD Card Gallery found in the upper left side bar of the Store!  

Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to arrange for your prize! 


Now.... on to our Time With spotlight on Sandee!  If you are a parent or a grandparent, you'll really appreciate the love that went into this!  Here's Sandee!

Hello friends!
Here is the project I wanted to share with you today.

Precious Grandchildren!

I would rather Walk with God in the Dark than go Alone in the Light.
Mary Gardiner Brainard

 Good morning!  

Just in case you haven't heard, Our Daily Bread designs has been working hard to show you all how well our stamps work for all paper crafting projects, from card making to scrap-booking to altered items!  I don't usually share too much of my personal life out in blog land but I really wanted to show you what I made for my daughter and her hubby for Christmas!  I created scrapbook pages of each of my grandchildren and put them in great scrapbook frames I purchased from Michael's.  I waited for a good sale since I was buying four of them!  And each page has a wonderful sentiment or scripture stamped on it with Our Daily Bread designs stamps!   The photo above is my oldest granddaughter, my beautiful sweet Eileen!  
She is so smart and wants to be an astronaut when she grows up!

 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Proverbs16:9

I kept all of the layouts simple and uniform.  I used Core'dinations cards stock on each background in black and a mustard color to match the decor of my daughter's home.  Each photo you see was taken by me!  It helps that I had great subjects!!  I printed the photos in black and white.  
This is my adorable grandson Merrick and he is all boy!  He is full of energy and has a wonderful, quirky sense of humor like his Grandpa and Uncle Clay!

How great is the Love the Father has lavished on us that we should be called Children of God!
1 John 3:1 


I dressed up each of the girls' pages with beautiful lace, tulle, pretty winged embellishments and 
little pink rhinestones!  For Merrick's page, I added ribbon and Spellbinders key die cuts to keep the masculine feel.  The above photo is sweet little Adalynn on her third birthday.  
Addie is the little mommy and she is just a beautiful as her big sister!


Grow in Grace...
2 Peter 3:18


And this is little Eva Karis!  We were just blessed with her arrival on October 31st!  They are calling her Karis which means Grace in the Greek language.  She is growing like a little weed and already shows the same signs of beauty as her sisters!  It is so fun to see her grow during this first year! 


Thanks for indulging my Grammie moments with you today!  
I had such fun going through all of my ODBD stamps choosing just the right one for each page! 


Here are the supplies I used:


Core'dinations cardstock
Tulle and Ribbon and Lace
Wood Embellishment and Pink Rhinestones and Screw Head Brads
Spellbinders Key die and thin chipboard and key chain thingie


Thanks so much Sandee!  As a grandma myself, I just know the love that went into these and I'm so inspired by your pages!  What a wonderful gift these were for your Daughter and Son in Law!  I love the idea of framed scrapbook pages!  If you don't feel like you can handle a whole scrapbook but want to get started at scrapping some precious memories... think about this great idea! One page... in a frame and done!  If you like that one, then try another!  I'm sure Sandee would love to hear your thoughts on her project and her Blog is full of wonderful ideas, so be sure to stop over there and leave her some love!  
We all hope you have a blessed week and we hope you'll join in all our ongoing challenges.... Shining the Light Challenge (every Saturday here on the ODBD blog),  Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge (every Tuesday with a month long challenge) and Stamping in Time with Betty (biweekly on Thursdays opposite our Time With Projects with the Design Team)!  Lots of opportunities for you to win Our Daily Bread designs stamps so come play along!!!
DT Coordinator

5 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Gorgeous pages Sandee, and what a gift! Beautiful! Have a blessed day!

Patter Cross said...

Forgot to mention--beautiful family. :) :) Blessings,

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the hop winners! Thanks so much for all of the inspiring stories!

Sandee....what an amazing scrapbook....beautiful pages and your grandchildren are just precious!! Are you sure you haven't been a scrapper all your life?!:) Blessings, Angie

Mickie said...

Oh oh, I am so excited!! Off the email Kelley. Thanks so much.

Tameko said...

Wow, I am so happy to be the bread basket winner!!!! Congrats to all the winners. Love your framed pages Sandee. So elegant.