Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February New Releases!

Welcome to February! The New Releases this month by Our Daily Bread designs are so amazing.....I know you will love them as much as our team does!! Kelley and the Our Daily Bread designs crew do their absolute best each and every month to provide the most gorgeous and powerful sets so that we may continue to reach out to others with God's wonderful message!

The first set I would like to share, "Anchor", is another work of art by Dina Kowal of DK Designs. Dina has designed many fabulous sets for Our Daily Bread designs....see a list of them HERE. This set is great not only for masculine cards, but for anyone in need of hope or encouragement. We all go through storms in life.....this set reminds us that we are not alone and that He is our strength.


Our Daily Bread designs has another awesome embossing plate available now, the "Fish Embossing Plate", which measures 5-3/4" x 4-1/2", perfect for embossing or debossing your card base, cardstock layers or designer paper. Check out the video tutorial for the embossing plates HERE.


There are two new awesome background stamps available this month....the first is called "Fish Background", with the same "Jesus Fish" design as the embossing plate. It measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", so it will completely cover your A2 size card if necessary. It also works great for creating your own custom designer paper or a subtle background on which to overstamp your scriptures.


I believe that this background stamp, "He Shall Be Called", will be a huge favorite! Personally, I love to read it over and over.....so powerful! This stamp measures 5-1/4" x 4" and can be used as a background OR the focal point. The individual words can be singled out for a sentiment as well. I can't wait to create framed gifts with this one!


Last but not least, there are three new single stamps! Each of the "Jesus Fish" stamps measures 3-7/8" x 1-5/8" and may be used as a focal point, background, embellishment for cards or scrapbook layouts, gift ideas such as magnets or bookmarks, or even jewelry using shrink plastic! I love how each fish has its own unique message and design!


The "Nail Fish" resembles the powerful cross of nails design from the "He Is Risen" set....I can't wait to use these together!


The "Stone Fish" image represents God's gift, the ultimate sacrifice, plus the stone is symbolic of our rock, The Cornerstone!



The "Wood Fish" is perfect to pair up with January's releases, "Faith" or "Faith - The Full Of Grace Collection", the "Wood Background" stamp, or with any other ODBD set. That's one thing I love about Our Daily Bread designs stamp sets....they can be mixed and matched over and over, depending on each project.



The February New Releases are available right now at the Our Daily Bread designs store. If you can't decide on which you love more, you can pick up the entire new release with our popular BREAD BASKET BUNDLE! What is the Bread Basket Bundle? Purchase the entire release by February 28 and save 15% of regular price!!!!

Thanks for letting me share the February New Releases today! To see what our Design Team gals (The Breadsticks) have created with these awesome new sets, come back later this morning, at 8am EST for the February New Release Blog Hop. You will be moved by the beautiful creations, plus Kelley has generously offered free stamps to six lucky winners.....thanks, Kelley!!


God's blessings to you!



Blog Writer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In September my Dad had a heart attack and was in the hospital for 5 days. Those were the hardest 5 days of my life, my husband was out of town and my brother was there for me. He held me up when I needed to be. On the fifth day we had taken him off life support, the hardest thing I have ever had we ever had to make. Thank God for family.
Donna

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

WOW! This is an amazing release! Love that impression plate. I appreciate the focus on the Lord with this release and all releases Kelley.

Lori said...

Wow! Another month of goodness!

Lorie said...

The new releases are gorgeous!

11 years ago, the day after my 30th birthday, my husband died. It was an incredibly shocking and difficult time. My mom had died just 18 months prior and I felt like I had no one. My children were always there. Not in a supportive sense as they were way to young but they were children so I had to continue going on...for them. I just walked through each day for them and the next thing I knew I was healing. Fast forward to today and I am remarried to an incredible man that only God could have known would be perfect for me. I am so thankful to have Jesus in my life and for HIS saving grace that works in so many ways!

Traci S. said...

Hi Kelley--

I am so glad to finally see the stamp with the Names of Jesus! I remember talking about it months ago! I can't wait!

I want to thank you for your never-ending generosity. You really have the best stamps and the best DT!

Ladies, these are beautiful!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Scrapmaniac 247 said...

Kelley and Dawn it was super seeing and talking with you at CHA, you really surprised me. As usual your new releases are awesome. I know without my faith, I would not have made it thru the last couple of weeks. I thank our heavenly Father each day for the strength he gives me and those around me. Knowing someday we will be together again and all will be well.