Friday, April 1, 2011

April New Releases!

Happy Friday, everyone!!! The weekend is almost here!!! Today is April 1st, but no April Fool's Day jokes around here.....we're talkin' new stamps and we mean business!!! :) Kelley has released such a wonderful variety of stamps this month....four new sets, three new background stamps, plus a new custom cutting die! Are you ready? Here we go!!!


Perfect timing for starting on those Mother's Day cards and gifts is the new "Mother's Day" set, which includes a gorgeous poppy image, two wonderful scripture verses, and many choices of sentiment combinations. This set is so versatile, however, that you could use it any time, for any occasion, not just for Mother's Day.

If you like the poppy from the "Mother's Day" set above, can you imagine being able to cut out the gorgeous blossom and stem in less than a minute? The new custom "Poppy Die" will do just that! No more "fussy cutting" with an exacto knife. Check out the tutorial on ODBD's custom cutting dies HERE and you'll see how quick and easy they are!! Each package contains one cutting die plus a clear alignment tool.


Our Daily Bread designs' collection of background stamps is really growing this month!! This gorgeous silhouette background is called "Large Bird Background". All of the single background stamps from Our Daily Bread designs will completely cover an A2 sized card.

Next up is the "Small Bird Background", which is the same size as the "Large Bird Background", but with a smaller bird pattern. Create your own designer paper with the background stamps, try different techniques, such as embossing resist, or use them as a subtle background for any project.

I am really excited about this next set, Bird & Butterfly Labels, which was designed by Dawn Lusk, one of my Design Team sisters, otherwise known as one of the "Breadsticks"! These beautiful images were designed to coordinate with the Spellbinders Labels 18 dies....aren't they amazing?! The creative possibilities with this set are endless!!


Okay, one more gorgeous bird set, then we will switch gears and show the masculine side of Our Daily Bread designs! This awesome silhouette set is called "Bird Border and Corners", also designed by Dawn Lusk! You can create an entire scene with this set, embellish the corners, create a stamped frame for your scripture verses, create your own backgrounds, and much, much more!

I love that Our Daily Bread designs has so many wonderful images and scriptures for masculine cards and gifts....sometimes it's not easy to come up with ideas for "guy cards". Kelley has filled this need with this new rustic set, "Father's Day", which includes an awesome moose image, two scripture verses, and a variety of sentiments. I can't wait to see all of the uploads for this set!! Father's Day is just around the corner, so why not get a jump on those Father's Day cards?!

A fantastic companion for the Father's Day set, or any other ODBD set, for that matter, is a new background stamp, called "Birch Background". Use this awesome image for a cool setting for a scene, the focal point of your project, or a subtle background or mat. I can't believe that I'm saying this since I'm still waiting for winter to be over, but I'm looking forward to making some winter cards with this, along with some Polar White Flower Soft!! Meanwhile, spring, summer, or fall cards using this image will be a-okay with me!

So, are you excited yet? How about some more exciting news? Not sure if you noticed, but the "Mother's Day" and "Father's Day" sets' fonts and styles coordinate with last year's releases, "Happy Mother's Day", "Mom", "Happy Father's Day", and "Dad". Not only can you pick up all of the April New Releases for 15% savings by purchasing the Bread Basket Bundle, but the four sets I mentioned from last year are 15% off all month as well! How cool is that?! Thanks, Kelley!!! Now you REALLY don't have any excuses to get started on those Mother's Day and Father's Day cards!!!


Thanks so much for hanging out with me today.....I hope that these stamps will be a blessing to you and to those who receive your handmade cards and gifts! We are truly blessed to have such powerful (and fun) tools to help us reach out to others! Thanks again, Our Daily Bread designs!!


Now that you have seen all of the New Releases for April, come on back at 8 am EDT for the April New Release Blog Hop. Not only do the girls have some amazing samples for your eyes, but there will be some very lucky hoppers....there will be four winners!!! Yeah!!


Many blessings to you!!!


Blog Writer

27 comments:

Rachel Brooks said...

What an amazing collection for April. I'm way over budget, but I know I MUST have some of these great items. Your products serve such an important need in the stamping/card making/scrapbooking areas! Thank you so much.

Kay Quinton said...

I am always looking for ways to do masculine cards, these are great.

Beth Norman said...

Wow. Your design team really outdid themselves. I visited every single blog and was blown away by their talent. The moose cards really drew me in. Thank you for the chance to win some candy. Yum!

Deborah said...

All the sets are beautiful, but I am swept away by the bird labels.

workofheart said...

Not sure which post I need to comment on. This is the entry I came back to when I clicked to come back here from the last designer. Anyway, beautiful designs, beautiful cards. Just awesome. No joke to share, sorry. I did make it to all the blogs and had no problems leaving comments on all. Thank you for sharing these designs and the chance to win one.

Francie G. said...

These sets and your fabulous creations just blow me away! Thanks for all the inspiration!

bethann said...

loved the blog hop, inspiring. i have my fav stamps picked out already

Evette K. said...

Just an awe inspiring collection for this month. WOW!!!! Just can not believe the great designing talent you have. Thank for you these wonderful stamps. They are on my wish list!!!

Vail's Creative Endeavors said...

Wonderful new collection of stamps and the poppy die. Your design team did a wonderful job. Great ideas and lots of inspiration. Thank you for this opportunity to win these great sets.

schnurse2004 said...

All the cards and projects are simply amazing..

I have played tons of jokes on my family and am always cautious of them as they try very hard to get me back..

Anna said...

I've visited all the blogs, what wonderful cards! I especially like the birds and the foliage. It just gets better every month. What a talented team you have. Wish I could tell you a funny joke, but I can never remember them. Have a Blessed Day, you have Blessed me.

Lil said...

I went to all the blogs and each one was beautiful and different. I ove them all.

NancyD said...

ODBD has brought us a fabulous collection of stamps and dies once again. Thank you for your consistenly beautiful and thoughtful designs.

patonslake said...

I love your new stamps and enjoy how Becca uses them. If I don't win, I will be purchasing some of the stamps to CASE at least two of the cards I've seen.

Candy Meyers said...

Your dies and stamps are awesome. I'd be thrilled to own them. These designers did a fantastic job on their cards and projects. I have made so many notes of things to use. Thanks for having this blog hop.
Candy Meyers

Barbara said...

Wonderful dies and stamps. April fools joke putting rubber band around sprayer on the sink.

Linda said...

I always enjoy your blog hops. I absolutely love your stamps. I've told my husband and family that I would love to receive some of them for gifts. Thank you for the wonderful Bible verses. I believe that I was able to post on all of the blogs. You have a tremendous design team!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Couldn't wait to sit down with my cup of coffee and travel from blog to blog to experience all that great talent....great new stamp and die sets and an outstanding design team to work with them...really enjoyed myself. Several must haves in this group for me.

NanL said...

Blog hop complete, how enjoyable. Love the April releases especially the birds and butterfly labels!

Karen Wedding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow what a wonderful hop! Such gorgeous creations. These new sets and die are beautiful - truly "must haves". I was able to visit each blog and leave comments and then was linked here so I hope this is the right place to leave my last comments - sorry no April fools joke though:(

PatS said...

What an amazing collection for April. So many must haves in my book!Can't wait for the Akron show to see all these in person!

stampencamper said...

I am also, way over budget this last month, but, had to add one of these selections to my collection. Wnderful blog hopping and viewing so many great creations

Kathy said...

Been to all the blogs and commented on each one without a problem. All of the work is amazing. These images and sentiments are so important and I believe ODBD fills a niche and is quite a "one of a kind" one stop shop experience. Keep up the great work! No joke but had lots of fun and inspiration anyways!

Anonymous said...

This is truely an amazing collection. Masculine cards are hard, very hard. These stamps make them much easier. You can never go wrong with flowers, butterflies, or scriptures. It will be hard to stay on budget.

Margarita said...

This is truely an amazing collection. Masculine cards are hard, very hard. These stamps make them much easier. You can never go wrong with flowers, butterflies, or scriptures. It will be hard to stay on budget.

Casmiles said...

I love the bird and butterfly labels...