Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Hop Winners!

Hello everyone! We hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far, and we are about to make it a little better for a few of you! We wish everyone could win, but Kelley would be out of business real quick... so these hops are fun ways to give you all the opportunity to view the stamps, be inspired, and maybe win some free! Due to a messed up link, we found some comments on the Release Blog Post so we want you to know that all those comments were added to the ones on the Blog Hop post, so all were in the draw! We hope you all enjoyed hopping... and now, to make that even more fun....

The three winners of ONE FREE SET of YOUR CHOICE ARE:
Judy said...

Great hop with wonderful projects displayed all along the way! My four year old granddaughter learned about pranks from The Cat in the Hat! One night while she was playing in the bathtub she yelled, "G-mama! Your house is ruined!" Water had been splashed on the floor and walls. She said,"Look what that Cat in the Hat did to your bathroom!" I said, "You should have told him to stop." She replied, "I did, but he didn't listen!"

April 2, 2011 8:52 AM

Gretchen said...

What a great release! Loved all of the breadsticks creations! We just played a prank on my FIL this morning. Yesterday was his last day of work- he officially retired! I had my 13 year-old son call him this morning and say that he was from Human Resources and they were sorry but his paper work was incorrect and he is unable to retire on a Thursday- he needs to work a full week in order to be eligible for retirement benefits! OMGosh he almost fell for it!!(until my son started laughing) My MIL thought it was hilarious, my FIL not so much :)!

April 1, 2011 10:51 AM

Passioknitgirl said...

Thanks for the great hop! I've found new blogs that I'll be following now. My best prank was for my husband's 60th birthday party. I gave my husband a surprise birthday party at the same hotel that my daughter had had a wedding reception at the day before. He thought we were just going out to dinner somewhere the night of his birthday, but just as we were leaving the house, I had someone from the hotel call us at home and say there had been some damage from the wedding reception that we needed to pay for. He was not happy at all, so when we arrived at the hotel and opened the doors to a party room full of people he thought he was in the wrong room--he didn't recognize anyone. He hurried out of the room and I had to drag him back in and hold him there until he realized what was going on. I've never seen anyone so surprised. It was so much fun.

April 1, 2011 5:32 PM

And the winner of the GRAND PRIZE - THREE SETS OF YOUR CHOICE:

Kathy said...

Been to all the blogs and commented on each one without a problem. All of the work is amazing. These images and sentiments are so important and I believe ODBD fills a niche and is quite a "one of a kind" one stop shop experience. Keep up the great work! No joke but had lots of fun and inspiration anyways!

April 1, 2011 4:51 PM


Congratulations to all the winners! To arrange for your prizes, please email kelley at

kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Enjoy your new stamps!!!

Want more chances to win Our Daily Bread designs stamps? Play along here on the blog every Saturday with the Shining the Light Challenge, Every Tues. with our Scrapbook team and the monthly Let Your Light Shine Challenge, and every other Thursday with Betty's Stamping in Time Challenge!

Hope to see you there... and back here on the first of May!





DT Coordinator

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!! I really enjoyed reading everyone's April Fool stories!!! See ya'all next month!! Blessings, Angie

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to the winners!! These are some fantastic sets to be getting. I'm sure there will be lots of creative projects coming from their stamping rooms. =))

Auntie Em said...

Congrats to the winners but after doing the blog hop and seeing all the great projects, I think anyone that followed it, is a winner!
Thanks for sharing all the great inspiration! :)

Queen Mary said...

Congratulations to everyone!

Ree Donnelly said...

congratulations to the winners! good for you!!!