Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Audrey Ann

Happy Wednesday, everyone!! My eyes nearly popped out when I discovered this week's Customer Card of the Day, which belongs to Audrey Ann! Audrey created this beautiful card for her niece's first communion....isn't it amazing? Though Audrey has only recently taken her first Copic marker class, the way she colored the powerful image from the "First Holy Communion" set looks to me like she's a Copics pro! I love the addition of the flowers, pearls, and gorgeous ribbon! I'm absolutely sure that her niece will cherish this card!! Way to go, Audrey!!



If you love this card, wait until you see the rest of Audrey's gallery, AudreyAnn, at Splitcoast........you will be amazed at her immense gallery, full of color, creativity, and beauty!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stay tuned for a brand new Stamping in Time: On Assignment Challenge with Betty on Thursday, a new Shining the Light Challenge on Saturday, and don't forget....the Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge doesn't end until Saturday, April 30th.....all of our challenges offer a chance at winning $ toward ODBD stamps! Good luck!!

Many blessings to you!


Blog Writer

1 comment:

pam124 said...

You have truly picked a real beauty showcasing this set. I happen to have actually met Audrey Ann in person and she is as delightful as her cards. When I saw her upload this beauty, I couldn't believe my eyes. If you check out the rest of her gallery, you'll see the same. I'm so excited for Audrey. Thanks for selecting her as Customer Card of the Day!