Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Friday Favorites - Keep My Lamp Burning

Happy Friday, everyone!!! It's time to revisit another "oldie but goodie" stamp set by Our Daily Bread designs. Featuring the past releases is a perfect way to show how the beautiful images and scriptures from ODBD's vast stamp line never go out of style. This week's Flashback Friday Favorite is "Keep My Lamp Burning"!


This gorgeous set, designed by Dina Kowal of DK Designs, is not only perfect for masculine cards, but for anyone in need of hope, strength, or safety. Lighthouses, to me, are a picture of strength in a storm, just like God's word....always there to lead us, guide us, and promise us safety.

Enjoy the beautiful samples below, which show how powerful and versatile the "Keep My Lamp Burning" set can be:





























To see more from the "Keep My Lamp Burning" set or any other ODBD set, please check out the ODBD Card Gallery. You can start your own gallery there as well!

Thanks so much for visiting with us today! Stay tuned on May 1st for our May New Releases and Blog Hop...you don't want to miss it!!! Plus, don't forget to check out our Shining the Light Challenge each Saturday, the Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge every other Thursday, and the monthly Let Your Light Shine Scrapbooking Challenge......the more you play, the more chances you have to win!!


Have a blessed weekend!!


Blog Writer

5 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I have this lovely stamp set and it is definitely my favourite sets.

Grace said...

Great choice to spotlight! I love this set!!! Beautiful samples too! Thanks for all your hard work Angie!

Heidi said...

this is a beautiful stamp, I have it and just love using it.

Lagene said...

What wonderful cards, they really show off this great stamp set!

Rachel said...

I LOVE this set, it is on my WISHLIST! High up there!