Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge(SNTODBD32)!







Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge(SNTODBD32)! The assignment is Our Daily Bread Design stamps.  The challenge this rotation is all about EASTER!  We are making Easter cards or projects with a twist.   ODBD has recently released a beautiful ensemble of New Easter sets that can work beautifully with past released ODBD Easter sets.    Also, our April Release sets and dies can be used to create beautiful Easter cards or projects as well.  The choice is yours.  The twist is to share with us one of your more memorable Easter Sunday's or Easter traditions.  We look forward to seeing what you create using ODBD stamps!  Remember, the more you play the more you increase your chance to win!





For the Easter themed challenge,  I decided to create an Easter home decor item.  I am using the newly released Bird and Butterfly Labels  stamp set with Labels 18 die cut.  I also combined it with He Is Risen, Eternity and Elegant Oval die cuts, and Butterfly die.  I have more details and photos of my "pennants in the round" design at my blog post.




This week's Stamping In Time Winner! Wow!  We had o many amazing beauties this last rotation!  Thank you all so much for playing along and linking up to the challenge!   This week's SNT Winner Gretchen Belknap!   Gretchen used the Never Thirst stamp set.  I love the crisp hues of blues and her terrific coloring!  Beautiful, Gretchen!  Please stop by and give her card some lovin'. Congratulations!  Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your $15 stamp gift certificate. You can grab the winner button at the left to sport on your blog if you like! Again, congratulations! Thanks so much for playing Stamping In Time!


Thanks so much to everyone who played along! Never know, the next Stamping In Time WINNER could be you!



Now, it is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!

  • You must use ODBD Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!
  • Use keyword codes SNTODBD32 and ODBD when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give a link back to this challenge page.


The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am EST (April 7th) til Wednesday (April 20th) at 6 pm EST. You have two weeks to enter. You can enter as many times as you like!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you create! As always, thanks so much for Stamping In Time!










6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

What an awesome project, Betty! So clever and creative....love it!! Great challenge too...can't wait to see the submissions for this one and I hope I get the chance to play! Blessings, Angie

Gretchen said...

OMGosh thank you so much! I'm in love with ODBD stamps and so enjoy using them! Great challenges too!

Evette K. said...

Congrats Gretchen! I too share your devotion and praise of ODBD stamps. They are awesome. Great challenges as always.

Cindy Coutts said...

THUD! Wow Betty, did you ever rock this big time!

Grace said...

What an amazing project Betty! I wish I could see it in person... you are so creative!!!

E. Marie said...

What wonderful cards everyone has made. I have posted my card, too, but I read something about a "twist". We were suppose to talk about our most memorable Easter or what Easter means to us. Please see mine at the end of my post when you link on my card.