Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Sherry Kushibab

Hi everyone!! It's Wednesday, one of my favorite days of the week, because I get the pleasure of announcing this week's Customer Card of the Day!!! This week's beauty belongs to Sherry Kushibab!!! Congrats, Sherry!! Sherry's work is so amazing.....I love the versatility she shows in her paper-crafting....she can do elegant, spiritual, frilly, fun, and my fave is when she shows off her cow-girl side!!! Yee-haw!!!

I fell in love with this card the moment I saw it.....seems like mustard colors do not get much love nowadays, so I was thrilled to see it here! The total design is so clever .....rustic, yet dainty! I love how the "Full of Grace Collection - Blessings" sentiment was framed with the Fancy Labels frame stamp and cut out with the Spellbinders Labels 17.....such a clean look! The dry embossing, ribbon, and the hand-made crinolin & netting flower are such perfect touches here!!



I know you want to see more, so head on over to Sherry's blog, Stamping Cowgirl Creations, or her Splitcoast gallery, Kushabella. You will love what you see, I promise!!!! Thanks, Sherry, for supporting Our Daily Bread designs and we love your challenge submissions every week! You are a blessing!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a beautiful and blessed day!!!



3 comments:

Sherry Kushibab said...

Angela, you are so sweet, I thank you for choosing my card.....The Our Daily Bread Designs blog is a fabulous place for ideas not only because they have wonderful stamps but their Design Team rocks.

Clare Curcio said...

Sherry, your card is wonderful. It looks simple, not a lot of bling, but it doesn't need it! Nice job!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Tried leaving a thank you before blogger went down, guess it didn't work. Thank you for your kind words and honoring me by choosing my card..ODBD has fabulous stamps and I am blessed to finally own some to use and share.