Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Flashback Favorites - "May God Hold You"

Happy Friday, everyone! Welcome to Flashback Friday Favorites! Every other Friday we revisit one of the "oldie but goodie" stamp sets from the Our Daily Bread designs collection.....this week's set is "May God Hold You". The gorgeous Celtic crosses are perfect for layered 3d projects; you can even create jewelry with them with shrink plastic! The two Irish blessing poems can be used for both happy occasions such as weddings or birthdays, or for more solemn occasions, such as sympathy cards or encouragement. Though this set is popular for St. Patrick's day projects in March, it is a very versatile set with many possibilities!



Below are some examples showing the versatility of "May God Hold You"....lots of different styles and techniques with just one set:


















To see more samples from this beautiful set or any other stamps from Our Daily Bread designs, please visit the ODBD Card Gallery.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stay tuned tomorrow for a brand new Shining the Light Challenge!



Have a blessed weekend!!



Blog Writer

3 comments:

reeree62 said...

Gorgeous designs! I love this set, but seem to think of it only around St. Patricks day. Thanks for the inspiration to use it year-round!

Rachel said...

I looooooove this set. It has been on wish list for so long! I finally was able to pick it up... I have a few things on my blog this week. :) Looove this set!

Queen Mary said...

Angie, these are all beautiful cards and I too love this set! I saved the framed blessing for future case-ing -- it's perfect for my Irish family!

Oh, and I'm SO EXCITED you're coming to GASC in VA!! I'm bringing some friends, I hope we can get near the booth -- last year I couldn't get close enough you were so busy!!