Sunday, May 1, 2011

May New Releases!

Hello everyone! It's May 1st.....time to reveal the new releases from Our Daily Bread designs! This month we have five new stamp sets, two single stamps, a background stamp, a new embossing plate, and a new edition to the cutting die collection! Thanks so much to Kelley and her team of artists, who work together to provide the most gorgeous images and beautiful scripture stamps each and every month....what a joy it is to bless others with God's word through paper-crafting!!!


First up is a wonderful set, designed by Dina Kowal, called "Porch". Who doesn't enjoy sitting out on the front porch on a beautiful day? This image to me is very refreshing and reminds me of "Sunday-after-church-relaxing". The scripture stamps in this set are so peaceful and comforting. Also included in this set is a beautiful vintage border stamp.....love it!!


Good news......there is a custom cutting die to cut out the Vintage Border stamp from the "Porch" set!!! I love all of the custom cutting dies from ODBD, but in my opinion, this "Vintage Border Die" is the most "user friendly" of the cutting dies so far! To see how easy they are to use, check out this video tutorial HERE! (The die measures 5-3/4 x 7/8.)


If you love the pattern in the Vintage Border stamp, you're going to love this new background stamp, "Vintage Background"! This stamp measures 4 1/2" x 5 3/4", and like all of the ODBD background stamps, will completely cover your A2 size card. ODBD background stamps are perfect for creating your own designer paper, for accenting pre-printed designer paper, or use as a subtle background on which to overstamp your scriptures.


Can't get enough of the Vintage pattern? Get ready.....there is an embossing plate too!!!! The "Vintage Border Embossing Plate" measures 5 3/4" x 4 1/2", and can be used for embossing or debossing. Just use as you would your other embossing plates......for an instructional video and "sandwich recipes" for your die cut machine, please click HERE.


The next three sets, "Mini Tags 1", "Mini Tags 2", and "Mini Tags 3" each include a tag stamp designed by our very own, sweet and talented, Lorelie Kim! All three tags were designed to coordinate perfectly with the Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio Three cutting dies, and what a blessing it is to have all of these special sentiment stamps that Kelley chose to fit many needs......definitely an answered prayer here!!!





Speaking of answered prayers, this next beautiful set, "Blessed Virgin Mary", has been long-awaited by many Our Daily Bread designs customers! Kelley has received numerous requests for a set such as this since the beginning of ODBD and it was definitely worth the wait! What an amazing image of Mary, Mother of Jesus, and I love the scriptures which Kelley has chosen to go with it!


With the same beautiful font, coordinating with the "Blessed Virgin Mary" set, are the two single stamps, the "Hail Mary" prayer in English, and the "Hail Mary" Spanish version . There will be many beautiful cards and gifts created with these, for sure!!


Well, I hope you are as thrilled with these May New Releases as we are here at ODBD! In a few wee hours, our monthly blog hop will begin (at 8 am EDT), and you will be able to see some absolutely gorgeous samples created with these new sets and accessories! Can't wait to see you there!!!

Many blessings to you!!!!






Blog Writer

13 comments:

Becky said...

These all look gorgeous. I love the fact that you are doing dies and embossing.. and yes I own many of them :)

Tami said...

I love the porch set but was going to use the Acts verse as my FB status and it's the wrong verse- its actually Acts 3:20. 3:19 says: Repent therefore, and(AG) turn again, that(AH) your sins may be blotted out, and then 20 continues with the refreshed verse. Just thought you should know!

Elizabeth, The Shepherdess said...

Like the porch set and all that goes with it!! And those tage sets are absolutely perfect!! Great job.

christi said...

hi, i visited all of the blogs. i think i like the tags three set the best. it has sentiments that would fit the cards i send the most. i do also like the background stanp and diecut stuff. so much stuff ... so little space.

Jessica said...

Just gorgeous! My sweetie is Catholic, so you know which set I need! Thanks for all the lovely creations at ODBD!
Hugs, Jessica

Sherry Kushibab said...

My favorites are the mini tags and matching dies from Spellbinders. They allow the most versatility as they can be layered with something like the porch scene or work great alone with embellishments and EF's like the one you have created, that I also like. Thats just my opinion. Not being Catholic (but a Christian who happens to worship in another church) I would not have much use for the Virgin Mary on cards I make. She is pretty though.

SuzyQue said...

I have spent a lovely afternoon visiting all of the blogs in the breadbasket. Beautiful inspiring work, a shout out to all of the sticks! My favorite set is tags three because I think it could be used in so many different ways. I was hard pressed to choose one favorite.

Vic said...

I have visited all the blogs and left a comment. I think my favorite is the vintage border embossing plate. It seems to leave a very subtle background. I also like the vintage border die.

greenize said...

I visited all the blogs and was allowed to leave a comment on each one which was great! This question is tough though because I loved all the sets and all the ladies work, I do have to say one that jumped out at me was on Graces' blog - love red - but then again I loved the pink one too.. Hmmm see how hard it is!! Dinas' card really was great too and all the vintage/pearl ones I got to see.. Can't just choose one over another, but I think my favorite set will be the "Porch" set... Love the tags too... You have done a wonderful job one these and I love them all! Can't wait to add them to my wishlist!

Hugs & Blessings, Donna

Theresa Bonetti said...

What a wonderful breadbasket blog hop trip. Everyone's projects are so inspirational and such great ideas. I had no trouble in leaving comments on each blog site. My favorites from the new ODBD May release are the Porch and Mini Tags 3 sets. Great job on these sets.. My wish list is getting longer. Thank-you for this opportunity. Blessings to all!

Crafty Girl said...

I have visited all the blogs. My favorite set is tags three because I think it could be used in so many different ways. I really enjoyed the simple elegant cards that was made with them.

Peggy said...

I was able to visit each blog and leave comments with a problem:) I really like several of the sets but I think my faovrite is the porch set. Love the border! Thanks for the hop it was great.

Tami said...

I went and looked at that verse again- I was looking at the ESV (which is the version I use) and they break it up the way I mentioned in my earlier comment but when I checked it against the NKJV and NIV I see where it is part of v. 19. My apologies