Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time With Debi

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and time to see a special project by one of our talented Design Team members! Today we have the honor of spending time with Debi! Debi has made a wonderful gift and it's just in time to give you all some great Graduation Gift ideas!!! So here's Debi:

Hello Debi here. I am honored today to be able to share a little project with you that I created as a gift for my second son. He will be graduating from high school in another month. I know he will be receiving many gifts for the occasion but I wanted to take the opportunity to share some scripture with him.

some closer shots...




On my project I used Our Daily Bread Design sets; Porch, For the Graduate and Scripture Collection 2. The dies are the ODBD Elegant Ovals and Spellbinders.  The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket, the accents from Tim Holtz and the inks are from Ranger and Versafine.



Thanks so much Debi! I think this is a great idea for a Graduation gift or any other gift for that matter! I hope you all were inspired by this and might give it a try yourselves! If you'd like, you can pop on over to Debi's blog to see what else she's been up to. If not... please leave her a little love here for sharing this project with us all!

Thanks for stopping and we'll see you again soon!




DT Coordinator


3 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful project with lots of meaning! Well done, Debi!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Debi, this is such an amazing gift! I love the scriptures you chose and the hardware is so cool!!! Fantastic job! Blessings, Angie

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

WOWZER, Debi, this is stunning!! I want one for my house now :D:D. Guess I'd better find one of these amazing frames and that cool hardware you've added. I LOVE it!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina